Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies laugh at incel who blew off his hand

How the fuck do they even know he’s an incel, I watched the video a little bit and couldn’t find any info on the guy who blew his hand. The comment section is full of idiots who don’t question shit and just try to bash the guy because the video serves the guy as an incel. Bunch of idiots.

someone needs to go ER on these cunts
Kek
How the fuck do they even know he’s an incel, I watched the video a little bit and couldn’t find any info on the guy who blew his hand. The comment section is full of idiots who don’t question shit and just try to bash the guy because the video serves the guy as an incel. Bunch of idiots.
They are just retarded and believe everything they see

His motive was allegedly to get back at women and he was alleged to be a fan of ER

people don't do any research, they just look at headlines.

i hate normie cunts, fuck them, those people make me want to kill myself, cruel horrible clown disgusting hypocritical world

>"definitely not a vagina man..."
>foid laughs
Aaaaa I fucking hate foids. It wasn't even remotely funny.

This entire video is deranged so far. But somehow we're the crazy ones. JFL.

Ah yes, laughing at someone who blew his hands up is totally okay.

Normies are psychopaths