Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies laugh about a 15 year old boy being raped in maximum security prison

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
if it was about men raping a teenage girl nobody would be laughing, it would be an awful tragedy and people would rally to support and spam their cringeworthy Christian emojis.

But because it’s a boy then it becomes funny and it’s all his fault. And they’re all blaming him for it because he committed crimes, sickening society that accepts that male on male rape is okay. Blaming him for the size he is since he’s 5’1 and 113 pounds. But if an older man as much as lays a finger on a teenage girl then he’s quick to be thrown off the top of Mount Everest.

This is why I don’t give two shits about women being raped, and if you do then you’re a faggot. You could’ve been this boy, and no one would give two shits about you. They’d just make their butt jokes and blame you for not being 6’5 and powerful, and then forget about you the next day. Men have no inherent value. Women don’t even care about male on male rape as much as male on women rape.

View: https://youtu.be/HBvpjg0osOM?si=37KOuaoLww5c26-H

if it was about men raping a teenage girl nobody would be laughing, it would be an awful tragedy and people would rally to support and spam their cringeworthy Christian emojis.

But because it’s a boy then it becomes funny and it’s all his fault. And they’re all blaming him for it because he committed crimes, sickening society that accepts that male on male rape is okay. Blaming him for the size he is since he’s 5’1 and 113 pounds. But if an older man as much as lays a finger on a teenage girl then he’s quick to be thrown off the top of Mount Everest.

This is why I don’t give two shits about women being raped, and if you do then you’re a faggot. You could’ve been this boy, and no one would give two shits about you. They’d just make their butt jokes and blame you for not being 6’5 and powerful, and then forget about you the next day. Men have no inherent value. Women don’t even care about male on male rape as much as male on women rape.

View: https://youtu.be/HBvpjg0osOM?si=37KOuaoLww5c26-H

clown world:society:

if you're 5'1 and 113 pounds you should absolutely not commit any crimes :giga: the tyrones probably jumped out of joy once they saw him

if you're 5'1 and 113 pounds you should absolutely not commit any crimes :giga: the tyrones probably jumped out of joy once they saw him
His mother died and he was mentally ill. It's sad to see, he needed rehab but they threw him on death row because "we had nowhere else to put him lol".

His mother died and he was mentally ill. It's sad to see, he needed rehab but they threw him on death row because "we had nowhere else to put him lol".
death row for armed robberies? I didn't watch the vid, did he do anything else?

death row for armed robberies?
Initially he went to maximum security in Louisiana (he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 20 years) but they had him transferred to another prison in Angola when he turned 18, known for having 60% of its inmates sentenced for life.
did he do anything else?
He tagged along with his friends and stole cars at gunpoint for the purpose of joyriding. Probably more heinous than just robbing a store or something.

Initially he went to maximum security in Louisiana (he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 20 years) but they had him transferred to another prison in Angola when he turned 18, known for having 60% of its inmates sentenced for life.

He tagged along with his friends and stole cars at gunpoint for the purpose of joyriding. Probably more heinous than just robbing a store or something.
that sentencing was retarded, 20 years for robbing people when you didn't cause any harm? I kinda feel bad for this kid, he has his life stolen away and on top of that he's going to be Tyrones playtoy

I think in maximum security prisons it's less likely that kind of thing happens. More like federal prisons filled with common felons, it's a more commonplace thing.

normgroids celebrate child rape when female teachers do it, this doesn't surprise me

that sentencing was retarded, 20 years for robbing people when you didn't cause any harm? I kinda feel bad for this kid, he has his life stolen away and on top of that he's going to be Tyrones playtoy
LA has harsh laws