Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies lack of empathy

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
According to reddit

If you can't express what you are experiencing coherently or dispassionately demonstrate your problems, your words hold no weight and you aren't generally enduring all of this negativity and just doing it to be apart of the "prevailing fad"/ current state of social norms.

All of of this alcohol and these medications i'm devouring and these additional hours I put in at work each day to acquire somewhat more money to get legitimate help and to attempt and reduce this constant state of panic an fight/flight isn't genuine and i'm just doing it to get pity from others despite the fact that I have nobody to get any pity from. Obviously it can't be a direct result of sheer condition as to why things can't go as arranged and get appropriate help according to super lovely dovey empathetic Reddit.

Fuck these people

According to reddit

If you can't express what you are experiencing coherently or dispassionately demonstrate your problems, your words hold no weight and you aren't generally enduring all of this negativity and just doing it to be apart of the "prevailing fad"/ current state of social norms.

All of of this alcohol and these medications i'm devouring and these additional hours I put in at work each day to acquire somewhat more money to get legitimate help and to attempt and reduce this constant state of panic an fight/flight isn't genuine and i'm just doing it to get pity from others despite the fact that I have nobody to get any pity from. Obviously it can't be a direct result of sheer condition as to why things can't go as arranged and get appropriate help according to super lovely dovey empathetic Reddit.

Fuck these people

What? This guy is saying that he'd believe you since you have prescribed medications.

kind of agree with him. anxiety is most of the time a normie meme. real anxiety is bad not these normies saying they have anxiety vecause they are stressed. you dont have to be diagnosed but many normies claim to have it.

What? This guy is saying that he'd believe you since you have prescribed medications.

I do not. I don’t even have a way to receive any. I have to work with what’s in reach

Some people may be in a similar position, but they don’t mean anything due to the position they are in

Just dont have anxiety bro0o0o0o

Go to the cucktor and he'll give you a confidence pill, bro

kind of agree with him. anxiety is most of the time a normie meme. real anxiety is bad not these normies saying they have anxiety vecause they are stressed. you dont have to be diagnosed but many normies claim to have it.

The problem is, the people that truly experience it, usually hold it all in due to then not being able to receive any proper help or not being able to express how they feel cohrently. So when they do finally try and open up, no one takes their words into consideration because they lump them in with the same group who only does it to be apart of the “fad”

I do not. I don’t even have a way to receive any. I have to work with what’s in reach

Some people may be in a similar position, but they don’t mean anything due to the position they are in
Why cant you see a doctor for a checkup? And hes also got an unpopular opinion with 52 votes. Pretty unpopular.

Why cant you see a doctor for a checkup? And hes also got an unpopular opinion with 52 votes. Pretty unpopular.
I tried making it there but I don’t have a car and can only bus and my hours keep changing (usually 2-10 get money under table) I also I don’t even have proper documentation. I was able to find my social security recently but that’s about it. No ID or anything. Place I went to didn’t even allow me to get my birth certificate. Tried to go to the proper place 2 weeks ago but didn’t have enough time

That's what I hate about normies. They all self-diagnose themselves and use, "that's SOoOo me" teehee

Funny thing is, you probably would be diagnosed by the doctor if you went.

Sometimes I'm a little shy and quiet haha man fuck social anxiety amirite xD, anyway I'm going out with Chad tonight haha