Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normies know they are low-value

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Whenever feminist-foids make fun of men, by making them look like idiots, they are supported by normie cucks, who join in and roast themselves.
They are so desperate for pussy, that they insult themselves in hopes of gaining the foid's sympathy.
It's like they‘re telling the foid, "Look at me, i'm an idiot, haha i humiliate myself for you, please like me, i am likable haha"
They get on my nerves so much.
They have no honor, no mind and no respect for themselves.
They know that women only accept them as providers and they don‘t even have a problem with it.

They buy their goddesses expensive jewelry or shoes because they are afraid, that she leaves them for another cuck-provider if they don’t fulfill every single one of her materialistic wishes.

TL: DR Normies are cucks

It's like they‘re telling the foid, "Look at me, i'm an idiot, haha i humiliate myself for you, please like me, i am likable haha"
and even then the only pussy they'll get is 40 year old roastie pussy that has been destroyed by decades of bbc and chad