Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies keep saying that minorities and people with disabilities need sympathy, but where's the sympathy for Non-NT people?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Went through this game called "To the Moon" which has a focus on this foid is Autistic.

Why did it catch my eye? Because they have a portrayal that is somewhat realistic?

Have you noticed normies and Holywood don't give a shit about people with non-severe Autism or just Aspies?

Whenever they portray some guy as weird or whatever it always has to be to a fucking extreme that any moron can easily tell he's weird. Oh and that guy has to be handsome too rendering it pointless coz if you're a chad, no one cares how weird you are. Like they basically turn it into a caricature where no one takes it seriosuly.

But this problem does exist. Except the vast majority of Non-NT people do not suffer from Extreme Autism or whatever.

What they suffer from is damaged social sensors. Making them unable to properly pick up social cues which in return would make them react normally.

Where's the sympathy for such sort of people then? This is a much more easily solved problem that affects WAY more people but I don't see anyone giving a seriously shit

Normies have more sympathy for a rich trannie than a stutterer like me

if you're not integrated well into society then no matter how much you suffer no one will care.

The reason people with extreme disabilities are shown sympathy is because they look like children in the eyes of normies, they are so helpless they just can't help but feel sorry for them. improving their lives doesn't take much effort since they already have it so bad even minor adjustments make huge difference, fixing a complete autists life would take way too much effort, wouldn't be worth the risk and is a futile endeavor that ultimately you gain nothing out of.

granted, most of what normalniggers say about altruism and helping people out is just virtue signalling, in reality they are always doing the minimal work possible that yearns them the most social capital.

Last edited:
if you're not integrated well into society then no matter how much you suffer no one will care.

The reason people with extreme disabilities are shown sympathy is because they look like children in the eyes of normies, they are so helpless they just can't help but feel sorry for them. Also improving their lives doesn't take much effort since they already have it so bad even minor adjustments make huge difference, fixing a complete autists life would take way too much effort, wouldn't be worth the risk and is a futile endeavor that ultimately you gain nothing out of.

granted, most of what normalniggers say about altruism and helping people out is just virtue signalling, in reality they are always doing the minimal work possible that yearns them the most social capital.
The worst thing is normies are probably better at knowing virtual signalers are full of shit than aspies etc. After all it take one to know one.

The reason people with extreme disabilities are shown sympathy is because they look like children in the eyes of normies, they are so helpless they just can't help but feel sorry for them. Also improving their lives doesn't take much effort since they already have it so bad even minor adjustments make huge difference, fixing a complete autists life would take way too much effort, wouldn't be worth the risk and is a futile endeavor that ultimately you gain nothing out of.

tbh

The fact that you give a shit about sympathy is telling of how today's human men are.

That estrogen increase is really doing wonders
20200711 080502

If they don't sympathize with us then we won't sympathize with them or the cucks and whores they try to protect.

the gorilla man is in the right here saying sympathy is meaningless, since you gain completely nothing out of it. chasing after good boy points will never earn you anything.

I don't sympathize with autists they have been IQ mogging me all my life as the matter of fact I dislike more

If they don't sympathize with us then we won't sympathize with them or the cucks and whores they try to protect.
Exactly
The fact that you give a shit about sympathy is telling of how today's human men are.

That estrogen increase is really doing wonders
View attachment 305364
Based

The reason people with extreme disabilities are shown sympathy is because they look like children in the eyes of normies, they are so helpless they just can't help but feel sorry for them. improving their lives doesn't take much effort since they already have it so bad even minor adjustments make huge difference, fixing a complete autists life would take way too much effort, wouldn't be worth the risk and is a futile endeavor that ultimately you gain nothing out of.

Plato's Cave IQ

bingo.

autists are seen as too much a liability