Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies invaded and ruined Roblox

over_department

over_department

Still salty about the fall of Rome
★★★★
Title. Every game is the same fucking goyslop that is only meant to appeal to Normies and foids. I also hate the fact that I see them play it now. You used to get made fun of if you played Roblox, you had to keep quiet about it.

I miss when that site only had a cult following and had interesting and memorable games. But now it’s been ruined like every other game

evERything they touch turns into slop

most roblox games are shit

I miss old Roblox so much, back when it had a much smaller community and wasn't as filled with normies. Games used to be interesting, memorable, and unique. Now most of it is goyslop meant to extract as much money from kids as possible using fucking gambling mechanics, with a few gems tossed in here and there.

People would actually talk to each other a lot. I met so many cool people there. Nowadays everyone is just kinda silent. Not that I can relate to anyone anymore anyways.

Roblox events were something I really looked forward to. It was my own little escape from my shit life and shit childhood. I remember playing for hours on end just to collect all the event items and hats. Events now are just about, again, generating as much money as possible and are all boring, uninspired trash. Just the same recycled dev events with the same recycled shit games.

Roblox to me used to be like a parallel world where I wasn't a hurt, ugly loser. Where I wasn't ugly and unwanted. Yes, I get that a lot of this is clouded by my childhood nostalgia but I really do think Roblox has gotten worse.

Imo Roblox really fell off when they started to really focus on profit and appealing to a wider audience of normies. It's good business practice, don't get me wrong. But it came at the cost of the site I used to love. I wonder if there will ever be something like it ever again.

I miss old Roblox so much, back when it had a much smaller community and wasn't as filled with normies. Games used to be interesting, memorable, and unique. Now most of it is goyslop meant to extract as much money from kids as possible using fucking gambling mechanics, with a few gems tossed in here and there.

People would actually talk to each other a lot. I met so many cool people there. Nowadays everyone is just kinda silent. Not that I can relate to anyone anymore anyways.

Roblox events were something I really looked forward to. It was my own little escape from my shit life and shit childhood. I remember playing for hours on end just to collect all the event items and hats. Events now are just about, again, generating as much money as possible and are all boring, uninspired trash. Just the same recycled dev events with the same recycled shit games.

Roblox to me used to be like a parallel world where I wasn't a hurt, ugly loser. Where I wasn't ugly and unwanted. Yes, I get that a lot of this is clouded by my childhood nostalgia but I really do think Roblox has gotten worse.

Imo Roblox really fell off when they started to really focus on profit and appealing to a wider audience of normies. It's good business practice, don't get me wrong. But it came at the cost of the site I used to love. I wonder if there will ever be something like it ever again.
This. Heavily relate to this brocel

Roblox was such a unique concept and an absolute gem, I can’t see another thing like that being made

This. Heavily relate to this brocel

Roblox was such a unique concept and an absolute gem, I can’t see another thing like that being made
I'm glad someone understands how I feel. It was incredibly fun while it lasted. I, too, kinda doubt anything like it will ever be made again. But I'm basically an emotional zombie at this point and don't enjoy anything anyway, so it wouldn't matter either way.

Its been marketed to babies since 2014 ffs im surprised that roblox didnt become shitty way sooner

The brainwashed normies. I didn't choose my life the way it is. I don’t want have a nuclear family living in the suburbs. Miserable maggots .

The only shit i play on roblox is phantom forces

Normies ruin everything

You should do the track and field game.