Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies incorrectly using the term Chad, venting with Reprobus

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Was on jewtube and watched a video I got recommended.

View: https://youtu.be/Uqw4w7iyEss

Stupid cartoon, I wanted to see what the normies were saying and wish I didn’t.
B7BEC572 E340 4427 9AE1 879AB00284F6

WRONG ANSWER FAGGOT
First of all let’s not start on the fact he’s awkwardly using the name/term Chad. Let’s look at what he’s conveying, he is conveying this chiseled cartoon character is a virgin and not Chad.
5446F8C0 DE02 4094 9A25 9247861E9E6C

Johnny Bravo has the physique of “Chad” for Christ’s sake.

The reason this pisses me off is because they don’t EVEN USE THE TERM CORRECTLY. THEY THINK CHAD IS SOME PERSONALITY TRAIT OR “ACTING ALPHA”, WRONG. His looks come first everything else does not fucking matter because women would still fuck him realistically.

tldr; fuck normies

Chad is actually just a fun and relaxed guy that people like to be around. Thats all the magic about it. Trust me, I am quite a "chad" ;)

Anything more nuanced than "Orange man bad", "Capeshit movie have heroes", and "Teachers are heroes of community" escapes normies. Normies depend on VERY simple binaries, and the idea that Chad embodies a suite of traits more than just his sexual prowess is too much for them. They have a poor grasp of reality, and often project simple psychological truisms like:
>Bullies are insecure
>Realtionships are about personality
>Conspiracy theories are scary and fake
Shit like that. The normie has no critical reasoning nor awareness.

this same principle applies to the faggots at r/chadriseup. "muh you can't be chad if you're a transphobe, homophobe, or racist"

JFL at normies constantly butchering terms made by this community.
Chad, incel, blackpill, and many other terms have been blatantly misused by normies to mean other shit now.
Hell, normies even use redpill to mean conservative now, even though most redpillers would calls conservatives as bluepilled cucks.

Normies are dumbasses