Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies in quarantine

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
My teacher in my last in person class before we switched to online classes said "Dont get to down in the dumbs not being around other people can be depressing" or something along those lines. I go to uni every day and not say a single word to anyone people dont acknowledge my existence im surrounded by hundreds of people a day and im alone. When normies go into hiding because of the flu they get all depressed because they didnt get their daily social interaction while Ive been playing that game my whole life. Yet they think we are evil because we are born this way.

Corona virus is indirectly affecting normies by not permitting them to go to social gatherings and it's funny.

I haven’t gone to another young person’s house in years. I have no friends. I just lift and LDAR.

I hope normie suicide rates sky-rocket during this containment. Watch as these pathetic worms suffer because they now experience what lonelicels go through for their entire lives.

They don't think we're evil because we're lonely, they think we're evil because we're angry at the world that rejected us. We weren't born lonely.

They don't think we're evil because we're lonely, they think we're evil because we're angry at the world that rejected us. We weren't born lonely.
they think we're evil because we speak the truth about women

I hope normie suicide rates sky-rocket during this containment. Watch as these pathetic worms suffer because they now experience what lonelicels go through for their entire lives.

Corona-chan, the gift that keeps on giving

Quite the paradox isn't it. True though.

Corona-chan, the gift that keeps on giving

您從未見過的奇怪罐頭食品
DAF6BC2E 20E4 405F 9EFE 8B5CA2873ED5

Cameroon

If anything, this corona scare should show you how up their own ass people are. The way I see it if food supplies become anymore choked people will start to see how the world is really a fend for yourselves. Suffering brings reality into focus.

This. We'll see if they shall still have the nerve to mock us after that.

My teacher in my last in person class before we switched to online classes said "Dont get to down in the dumbs not being around other people can be depressing" or something along those lines. I go to uni every day and not say a single word to anyone people dont acknowledge my existence im surrounded by hundreds of people a day and im alone. When normies go into hiding because of the flu they get all depressed because they didnt get their daily social interaction while Ive been playing that game my whole life. Yet they think we are evil because we are born this way.
“See how it feels dumbass?” - red foreman

They cant with that

normies now being depressed because of social isolation is really the funniest shit about the corona virus to me. When it's a concern brought up by Incels (loneliness, feeling isolated, being ignored) they make fun and laugh about us, now it's us who get to laugh. I can't believe some people are at their wits end after only DAYS... this has been my life for decades you weak willed cry babies.

They won't learn anything from it though.

Last edited:
Normies will finally experience our LDAR destiny(at least partly,because they still have social media and shit..).
I just lift
mogs me,the gyms are closed in my country :feels::feels::feels::feels:

normies now being depressed because of social isolation is really the funniest shit about the corona virus to me. When it's a concern brought up by Incels (loneliness, feeling isolated, being ignored) they make fun and laugh about us, now it's us who get to laugh. I can't believe some people are at their wits end after only DAYS... this has been my life for decades you weak willed cry babies.

They won't learn anything from it though.

Normies are going into forced hikkikomori mode,I wonder how much time will pass until they start losing their minds due to isolation and start killing themselves.

Meanwhile I've lived like that pretty much all my life LMAO.

This is the best thing about the virus. I'm hoping all bars and restaurants are shut so normies are forced to stay at home for a while. Maybe then they'll have more empathy for inkwells who they bully.

Incels are used to LDAR-maxing so this virus won't affect us as much as it will the normie, although we will lose some copes.

I suffer too cant do my copes. Gym is closed which makes me very bored in turn

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back