Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies idolizing Patrick Bateman's character just because he's a Chad

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Pisses me off tbh. He's a murderous psychopath (it's in the title of the movie kek) and despite being Chad tier and rich he's an insecure loser who is always comparing himself to his rich colleagues all the time instead of doing something more fun or productive with his life. He also hates foids and minorities which according to cuckit (reddit) it's the worst thing you can do but since he's a Chad they forgive him. Hate it when the author makes a character you're not supposed to like but then normies idolize him just because of his looks or because he's so smart and quirky :soy::soy::soy::soy: Each time I see someone using gifs or reaction images of Patrick Bateman I want to execute them by firing squad. In Minecraft of course.

imagine the reviews for the movie if he was an ugly short balding male :feelskek::feelsclown:

Normies are always fiercly worshiping chads and wishing that they were them (and some of them even think that with sufficient amount of self improvement they will succesfully emulate their role models) :society:

Personally I like him because his character is well-written. Actually I would like him more if he was ugly and unattractive, because I would be able to relate to him.

Last edited:
Hmm, good. Let's see Paul Allen's firing squad

I like the character for his personality actually.
I dont care which actor plays him.:feelsLSD:

He has a good personality. Foids like this kind of personality (psychotic killer)

Of course normies like him, because he's precisely the guy all women want in every way

People who ideolize him and Joker and many others completely missed the point lmao.

who? what movie?

I like nail guns

Pisses me off tbh. He's a murderous psychopath (it's in the title of the movie kek) and despite being Chad tier and rich he's an insecure loser who is always comparing himself to his rich colleagues all the time instead of doing something more fun or productive with his life. He also hates foids and minorities which according to cuckit (reddit) it's the worst thing you can do but since he's a Chad they forgive him. Hate it when the author makes a character you're not supposed to like but then normies idolize him just because of his looks or because he's so smart and quirky :soy::soy::soy::soy: Each time I see someone using gifs or reaction images of Patrick Bateman I want to execute them by firing squad. In Minecraft of course.
Redpilled copers mainly. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe they prefer Patrick Bateman's card over Paul's.

I like the character for his personality actually.
I dont care which actor plays him.:feelsLSD:
No, joker is much superior to cuckatman he doesn't even kill enemies

Most normtards are fags, no shocker that they'll worship fags

I can’t believe that Jennifer prefers van pattons ogee curve to mine

lets see Paul Allen’s maxilla. Look at that subtle ante face... the tasteful curvature of the philtrum... oh my god, it even has the textbook ideal sna angle

Srsly though wasn’t that movie supposed to be a comment about yuppie culture and some philosophers idea of the inner self and how it can manifest? Never read the book but it def can get annoying given how much the movie is memed, not that I’m helping

I like nail guns

As long as they kill normies all's well
Oh and he also kills foids too so that's a plus

imagine the reviews for the movie if he was an ugly short balding male :feelskek::feelsclown:
Imagine making the same movie, same dialogs, same scenes with an ugly short balding man and see the world react to it.

Last edited:
These niggas can't imagine an apple when their eyes close. How can they tell the difference with actual info :feelskek: