Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies having fun in the sun

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Kissing eachother enjoying life in the warm holiday, all of these things I missed out on, and they started all the way back in may. Only thing I do these days is pace around my room frantically and honestly I think I live in an alternate reality. Life hasn't ever been good to me, clearly, it's awfully apparent for anyone normal whos around to see. And to you normies who bully me, please just fuck off forever, kill yourself and let me dwell alone in my twisted fantasy.

Cuddling up with their girlfriends in the warm grass, while we rot in rooms becoming increasingly more and more crass. There is truly no hope, pray for a divine miracle, sex-robots or simply just get out the rope.

I hate hot weather tbh
I like autumn and winter the most
the lack of normies outside is also a pleasant addition to the weather

I hate hot weather tbh

When I take a walk a usually do it at night. But in summer it can suck, too many normies still around after midnight.

I hate hot weather tbh
Summer sucks, there are insects everywhere
Sweating tons
And can't sleep in the heat

I hate hot weather tbh

Night walks are nice.

its too hot for them to go outside hahahaha

its too hot for them to go outside hahahaha
The global warming might be a good thing after all. No more foids out there in the sun showing skin.

When I take a walk a usually do it at night. But in summer it can suck, too many normies still around after midnight.
Summer sucks, there are insects everywhere
Sweating tons
And can't sleep in the heat
Pretty much sums up why I hate summer. Only cope is that there's more time to spend on here