Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies have zero confidence despite telling us we need more of that.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Normies care about what strangers says about them.
Thats why normies cant take jokes or be friends with incels,they overthink about what other people says about them and become aggressive over it.
Last month ı was at bar with 2 of my normie friends,ı got drunk and joined the conversation between the barmen and my friends and said something stupid ıdk what was it.
Some weeks later they raged at me on whatsapp claiming ı ruined their lifes by saying stupid shit to the barmen.
İmagine being so sensitive you care about what a barmen (guy who gets paid to serve you drinks and listen to you) thinks about you LMAO

Normies are retards tbh why even be friends with them

Why do you hang around low T soycucks like that?

Normies are retards tbh why even be friends with them
They are the only reason why ı havent roped because ıf ım lucky ı can do something with them once a month

They don't really believe all the stuff they say either, they just repeat female talking points because not doing that will their female masters upset. Sad that we live in a world with people like this. We're considered "losers" just because of our looks but they aren't even though they have a loser mindset which is much worse.