Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies have such an easy fucking life it's disgusting

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They are born into circumstances where they are fucking wanted with loving and competent parents, not divorced retards.
They are raised to have high self esteem, so bullying them is pointless. Only those with low self esteem get bullied.
Never worries about finances, their dad was responsible enough to have a child only if he can afford it and since he is continuing climbing the career ladder the lifestyle of this kids is only going to become better and better, with vacations, paid car, paid college and everything.
Since having no siblings is cruel his parents gave him a sister or brother to grow up with together and mog losers with no siblings.
There have been a few rare cases where he was bullied, but he immediately told it his parents and they fully supported him. Only losers keep that shit bottled up.
They will have their first kiss with 13 with a girl they met in one of their many hobbies and activities. They do have that shit, since only genetic trash rots in front of a TV.
He will have sex with 16 like any other normal kid, but he actually received his first blowjob already with 15 from the school slut.
When he reaches 23 he already had 3 girlfriends and thrice as many hook ups.
He immediately starts working and doesn't neet. He doesn't earn much at first, but his parents financially support him so it is worth it.
He will marry a girl who will always keep his place nice and comfy for his many friends and with 24 he becomes a dad. His life is perfect.
His children love him just as much as he loves his own parents and will continue the Chad cycle.

Nothing bad ever happened to him, the biggest tragedy was when his grandma died and when someone called him an asshole in 6th grade and when his 2nd girlfriend broke up with him. He didn't endure never-ending abuse, loneliness and torture like loser incels. He never questioned if he has the right to exist, he was never suicidal. At work there is this loner guy, probably an incel. Sometimes he fucks with him, what a fucking loser.

This life is so fucking randomized it is fucking disgusting. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: God is a fucking asshole. I want to kick his ass. Why do some get EVERYTHING and others get NOTHING? And the ones with nothing are FORCED to interact with the ones with everything via school, work etc... it doesn't get more fucking cruel than that.

Last edited:
Trucel trait: other incels write your thoughts better than you :feelsohgod:
There have been a few rare cases where he was bullied, but he immediately told it his parents and they fully financially supported him. Only losers keep that shit bottled up.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I fought against my bullies and my mom beat the shit out of me for it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Cope you're just not showering

The fact that some people just had it waaaaaaaaaay easier than you in all aspects of life is maximum ERfuel

The fact that some people just had it waaaaaaaaaay easier than you in all aspects of life is maximum ERfuel
It gets even better. These are usually the people with the highest status and who get liked the most.

Nobody said EVER: "Woah, you suffered so much. That's so cool. You must be pretty strong."

For some reason that shit is looked down upon in this cucked world. Another way how the privileged keep everyone else mentally cucked.

normies melodramatize breaking up with their whore girlfriends meanwhile incels rot for eternity and pretend as if everything is normal, the contrast between theirs and our lives is unreal.

For some reason that shit is looked down upon in this cucked world. Another way how the privileged keep everyone else mentally cucked.
True. They never admire what you endured :lul:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: incels are hardened by life involuntarily. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

normies would rope if they were in our shoes. their minds are weak.

and for incels who wants to rope already, their life must be so shit, if switched with normies the normie would jump out of the window within the 1st hour :feelskek:
I wish I had a machine that swapped my mind with a giga stacy.
(although that be kinda gay for me:feelswhat:)

The thing that i hate the most is how normies "emphatize" with you and share your "problems", no you dont you fucking clown. you can't be depressed cuz your car broke or that you need to wake up everyday to go to your high-paying job that daddy gave you or that your 29th gf cheated on you, and the list goes on and on.

They try to take a moral high-ground and show you that everything does pass and life becomes better, but they dont know what true hopelessness and depression is.

They are born into circumstances where they are fucking wanted with loving and competent parents, not divorced retards.
They are raised to have high self esteem, so bullying them is pointless. Only those with low self esteem get bullied.
Never worries about finances, their dad was responsible enough to have a child only if he can afford it and since he is continuing climbing the career ladder the lifestyle of this kids is only going to become better and better, with vacations, paid car, paid college and everything.
Since having no siblings is cruel his parents gave him a sister or brother to grow up with together and mog losers with no siblings.
There have been a few rare cases where he was bullied, but he immediately told it his parents and they fully supported him. Only losers keep that shit bottled up.
They will have their first kiss with 13 with a girl they met in one of their many hobbies and activities. They do have that shit, since only genetic trash rots in front of a TV.
He will have sex with 16 like any other normal kid, but he actually received his first blowjob already with 15 from the school slut.
He immediately starts working and doesn't neet. He doesn't earn much at first, but his parents financially support him so it is worth it.
He will marry a girl who will always keep his place nice and comfy for his many friends and with 24 he becomes a dad. His life is perfect.
His children love him just as much as he loves his own parents and will continue the Chad cycle.

Nothing bad ever happened to him, the biggest tragedy was when his grandma died and when someone called him an asshole in 6th grade and when his 2nd girlfriend broke up with him. He didn't endure never-ending abuse, loneliness and torture like loser incels. He never questioned if he has the right to exist, he was never suicidal. At work there is this loner guy, probably an incel. Sometimes he fucks with him, what a fucking loser.

This life is so fucking randomized it is fucking disgusting. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: God is a fucking asshole. I want to kick his ass. Why do some get EVERYTHING and others get NOTHING? And the ones with nothing are FORCED to interact with the ones with everything via school, work etc... it doesn't get more fucking cruel than that.
Sometimes I think about this exact thing and about how the human experience varies so much its insane. We all share the same planet but its as if others live in entirely different dimensions with the lives that they live compared to me as a NEET, KHHV low status male. Sometimes I forget not thinking about suicide every day for over a decade isn't the default state and that most people have no idea what that even is. It really is true that a lot of people's worst thing that has ever happened to them at my age of 22 is losing a grandparent or pet, not staring into the abyss for their entire life.

Brutal.
One normie that studied with me in High School [UWSL]earns 50,000$ a month, just because his rich dad gave him a [UWSL]company[/UWSL]. He is only 17 years old.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]That's the level of [UWSL]how easy normies life is:feelscomfy:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

and they have the audacity to say that they are not privileged compared to incel

if God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish Him.

I had to put my head down after reading that ngl

yeah this aint the average normie idk what you are on

Our problems and hardships have made us sith lords
Normies will never have this

It gets even better. These are usually the people with the highest status and who get liked the most.

Nobody said EVER: "Woah, you suffered so much. That's so cool. You must be pretty strong."

Normies response will be something like at least your not living in africa were people are starving, despite being true it doesn't make me any happier

I apparently have an easy life compared to normal fags and get a shit load of money (not true at all) according to certain cucks.

Agreed

Very based

And the ones with nothing are FORCED to interact with the ones with everything via school, work etc
This is the worst part
This is mostly chads life bro definitely not a normie

Brutal easy mode pill

Trucel trait: other incels write your thoughts better than you :feelsohgod:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I fought against my bullies and my mom beat the shit out of me for it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Thanks mom! WTF?

"Don't defend yourself! Just lie down and accept your beating!"

I bet her pillows need adjustment, - in joker style.