Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies have shitty lives

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
They might be NPCs but by the time they've become actual adults they realized how shitty their lives are.

They are constantly in an endless mogging battle against other Normies that social media feeds on.

Most of them probably have failed to achieve their dreams.

Normies aren't getting where they want in a career. Not are their marriages any good with the wives constantly being jealous and cheating on the husbands.

They're getting played by the elites to be their slaves in both mind and body

But regardless of all that, they still have experienced life 100x better than us.

That's why I hate them

They mog my life hard just because they did not fail natures primal directive.

but they had sex

Shoot

I hate them

I think most of us would rather be a normie, only gigaNEETS and NEETBUXXERS wouldn't I believe

Only 10% of men truly enjoy life.

No, normies do fuck, earn and enjoy their lives, like it gets shittier and better and shittier again and this goes on and on with them, for us even that didn't begin. As they say, it never began :cryfeels:

If there's one thing I hate about Normies the most is they can still smile and pretend life is ok and they are happy.

You know why they can still pretend so easily? Because although their lives are shitty, they still have achieved most of their basic needs including being validated by society. There's still some base of happiness.

Ever wonder why all the serial killers and psychos hate the sight of smiling and laughing people? It's because it reminds them that Normies can at least be happy which is something they never experienced in life.

If you saw a group photos of friends with a blank expression, you wouldn't think much. But when you see them all smiling you think they are all having the time of their lives which is something you never had. No wonder it trigger some so hard.

Last edited:
If there's one thing I hate about Normies the most is they can still smile and pretend life is ok and they are happy.

You know why they can still pretend so easily? Because although their lives are shitty, they still have achieved most of their basic needs including being validated by society. There's still some base of happiness.

Ever wonder why all the killers and insane people hate the sight of smiling and laughing people? It's because it reminds them that Normies can at least be happy which is something they never experienced in life.

Ever wonder why all the killers and insane people hate the sight of smiling and laughing people? It's because it reminds them that Normies can at least be happy which is something they never experienced in life

84d7cfa5c8374f057be42753df3982994e6e50f7881983ca24c38ee6c6ac5ef6

They're like that retard pictured.

They mog my life hard just because they did not fail natures primal directive.
Exactly, no reason to feel pity for them.

You can carry on your life if at least your health is good. Not even my health is good, my brain is damaged beyond repair and I feel like my body is decaying everyday, I don't even know when I go to sleep because I just blackout and sometimes I feel like I'm getting out of my body jfl

The only thing I'm jealous about normies is their access to women's bodies.

No, normies do fuck, earn and enjoy their lives, like it gets shittier and better and shittier again and this goes on and on with them, for us even that didn't begin. As they say, it never began :cryfeels:

Probably true, but they are better than us for a long shot.

Most normies are also religious and believe in the just world fallacy, being a bluepilled normie is true happiness
Their cope levels are way higher than us

Nobody can be happy in the industrial society

NEETs that claim to be incel have it better than wageslave normies.

Ever wonder why all the serial killers and psychos hate the sight of smiling and laughing people? It's because it reminds them that Normies can at least be happy which is something they never experienced in life.

Fuck anyone who has ever felt joy or had friends.:feelsree: