Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies have, officially, lost their god damn minds (if they had one to begin with).

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Quick post, but have you guys already heard of a hulu show called praise petey? It has human sacrifice in it, a foid (obviously) is worshipped as the saviour of a godforsaken town, anyways, dont know much about it (since i was watching another shit when this came on).

They arent even trying to hide their mkultra, predictive programing garbage anymore guys, its wide open (a d for anyone to see).

Anyways, heres the show:

View: https://youtu.be/K_-PUsa2dho

Petey is a male name, wtf.

mickey mouse falling GIF by South Park

Ah yes globohomo DMT parasite saturn ca'baal moloch kike fuck demonic satanic pedophile faggots are not even pretending to care about hiding anymore, after epstein they know they can do whatever and normies will forget in 2 or so weeks.

btw "Drezen" "half-jewish" yawn these saturn worshipping kikes need to fuck off outta hollywood

Last edited:
Everyday I like normies less and less I swear..

The west will collapse. Certain systems don't work in practice.

China will become the superpower.

Isn't Mike Judge supposed to be redpilled

Quick post, but have you guys already heard of a hulu show called praise petey? It has human sacrifice in it, a foid (obviously) is worshipped as the saviour of a godforsaken town, anyways, dont know much about it (since i was watching another shit when this came on).

They arent even trying to hide their mkultra, predictive programing garbage anymore guys, its wide open (a d for anyone to see).

Anyways, heres the show:

View: https://youtu.be/K_-PUsa2dho

pray for divine reset

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back