Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies have no sense of articulation

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
You ever notice that normies don't know to articulate themselves. They speak like literal children. They don't use the right words to get their point across or anything. They use "like" in every sentence when trying to explain something. I had better vocabulary at 13 jfl. Kind of like how black thugmaxxers speak in ebonics and rarely articulate themselves, its the same with normies. And yet they supposedly have better social skills :feelskek:.

looks

=

Social Skills

I had better vocabulary at 13 jfl. Kind of like how black thugmaxxers speak in ebonics and rarely articulate themselves, its the same with normies

1 Baby

1 Baby1

Just go on any normie site and observe how poorly they formulate their thoughts. I know things can get pretty lax around here but we do that with intention.

Oh and ^^ "their" thoughts :feelskek:

I noticed that Non-Black normies didn't start speaking in ebonics until Late Middle School/Early High School.

I noticed that Non-Black normies didn't start speaking in ebonics until Late Middle School/Early High School.
Just shows how much ghetto culture has influenced gen z. Same with white kids here,they don't start speaking Jamaican influenced English until secondary school. Saying "wagwan" and "ting"

“Yoooo That’s lit”
“Bro that’s cap”
“Heuheuheuheu”
That’s all I hear from people under 30

I've noticed that it is like an infectious disease and I hate it so fucking much.

Last edited:
You ever notice that normies don't know to articulate themselves. They speak like literal children. They don't use the right words to get their point across or anything. They use "like" in every sentence when trying to explain something. I had better vocabulary at 13 jfl. Kind of like how black thugmaxxers speak in ebonics and rarely articulate themselves, its the same with normies. And yet they supposedly have better social skills :feelskek:.
better social skills always means better face

never forget this

g. I had better vocabulary at 13 jfl

As did I.

« on: August 05, 2011, 10:03:36 PM »

ah a dropship that falls and covers you safely while you land

« on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:24 PM »

It Doesnt Really Matter To Me.

« on: September 26, 2011, 08:58:36 PM »

Ill Provide Information Such As Screenshots If Anyone Wants To See Them.

« on: September 25, 2011, 08:21:34 PM »

Hello Fellow Blocklanders Im Here To Discuss To You Fellow Players About A Fun Server By Tac It Is A Fort Wars Come If You Want You Dont Have To But Its Lots Of Fun I Hope You Enjoy This Topic Blocklandian.

« on: September 15, 2011, 10:55:22 PM »

Ah Its Perfectly OK In My Opinion Its Quite Good Now There We Go.

« on: August 28, 2011, 03:31:21 AM »

This Idiot Claimed He Was Going To Hack My Friend Yesterday And With The Same Person Spambot His Fake Hacking Claims Are Obviously Resulting In Failure

Cope, educated normies can articulate themselves just fine if they really have to

“Yoooo That’s lit”
“Bro that’s cap”
“Heuheuheuheu”
That’s all I hear from people under 30
Tbh. I did a mental age test thingy on the internet. I had the same mental maturity as 37 yr old. So normies finally become down to earth and grounded at fucking 30!

Cope, educated normies can articulate themselves just fine if they really have to
Sure,but majority seem to lack alot of vocabulary. I had to teach a bunch of classmates what the word "flaw" meant at 15.

Sure,but majority seem to lack alot of vocabulary. I had to teach a bunch of classmates what the word "flaw" meant at 15.

Where did Anony find a large thesaurus?

SlingShot11
Png

#151190522Saturday, December 06, 2014 9:34 AM CST
I want it.

Png

#151523764Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:29 PM CST
"I'm uncertain as to how this is relevant to my response whatsoever. Holding a vendetta against another user over a screen is purely unnecessary and to a certain degree, pathetic. You're only wasting your time by personally attacking this user simply because of aspects of their personality that you would consider "Negative"." 11 times I counted wanna-be vocabulary words from this week's story. Has your teacher recently made you recap the vocabulary words for the end of the semester?

Re: smartest oters
TulpaAdmirer
Png

#179398467Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:13 AM CST
anony isnt smart he just uses a thesaurus to seem smart
Re: @streets
Tarragone
Png

#200148476Saturday, October 15, 2016 9:11 PM CDT
"but you implied that if my fingers are bigger then i could do it... which is not possible... you cannot draw 5 million faces on 5 fingers (that is 1 million faces per finger) unless you used a pen so tiny that a human would likely not be able to hold it..." Completely irrelevant stuff that I didn't even say. "i didn't know you had constant [ Filter ]... poor you..." You really need to get an education before you start using big words, Because you're not using it right and you can't comprehend anything i'm saying because your un intelligent chimp butt gotta be Anony Anonymous v2 and pull out whatever big word you find in thesaurus

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 02 03 56

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 26

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 34 42

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 01 35 02

Re: Please e nice to people on OT. c;
Moronism
Png

#181205305Wednesday, January 06, 2016 7:49 PM CST
"@Moronism Did you use a thesaurus to write that sentence? XD" I am rather interested in understanding how you deduced this. To answer your question, I used commonly available words.
Re: mods
Moronism
Png

#181270158Friday, January 08, 2016 1:29 AM CST
'How am I supposed to know what I got banned for if all I get is a screen if the words "Content Blocked"' It is simple: You were banned for violating the rules. If you cannot surmise the reason for your punishment because you did not bother to read the content that you posted, it is your fault for not examining your response before you provided it to the public.
Re: If you can raed tihs you are sarmt
Moronism
Png

#181270937Friday, January 08, 2016 2:16 AM CST
I am quite sorry to inform you that proper spelling is still very important. This "method" that you provided only functions if the individual is familiar with the vocabulary words being deliberately misspelled.
Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?
Moronism
Png

#182846249Monday, February 01, 2016 3:36 PM CST
"hi im op and i like big words Lol" Could you explain why this injustice is occurring towards me please? I cannot understand the significance of your response, and it is very confusing.
Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183567493Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:29 PM CST
"Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart." If my vocabulary use is "smart", then society, on-average at least, is intellectually-suppressed. Simple words are designated to be understood easily.
Re: It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ
Moronism
Png

#183568614Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:50 PM CST
"For someone with such a high IQ you're lacking in vocabulary" Yet another naive statement from an individual such as yourself. It is not necessarily a matter of "quantity", it is a matter of quality. I have not utilized my complete vocabulary during our interaction, as that would be redundant. Logically-structuring a minimal and otherwise finite set of English words is much wiser than solely attempting to use a gigantic set of finite yet disorganized English words. In terms of logical-reasoning/crystallized knowledge, you have much to learn at your static IQ level.

« on: November 05, 2012, 08:35:52 PM »

Quote from: Swat 3 on November 05, 2012, 08:33:05 PM
I really don't care for the younger/grammar few people. They are like the next generation. The problem is, everyone pelts someone if they are attention hogging or being bad at something social. We can't yell, we have to correct.

It's like stoning a child for wanting attention.

It's caused by the inabillity of users to except change, They want everyone to act the same way or else they flame them.

Now now, Lets give him another chance and see what happens

noooooo bubba don't leave :'C

Now chaos, You shouldn't knightify yourself.

Last edited: