Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies have negative IQ

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer
XVNK8gF.png

>germany :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also that german cuck sounds like a massive larper, that story sounds fake as shit

look,in secret normies know we are right,they dont talk that openly,but talk to a normie face to face and he will say that you are right.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
bro good face + decent height (180cm or more is tall imo), and a "sporty" build
"I look just like you inkwells! Clearly the reason you can't get girls is your bad personality!"
JFL

Lol blue pills Have so little effect to my massive brain

Ah, germany. Sounds like larp.

> pretty good looking, has income, tall, visit parties
> that's not how the world works, incels

It is a Spongebob gag right here.

(180cm or more is tall imo)
as someone with 170cm height I think like that too. but objectively it isnt unless you refer to a country with pretty small people. for many european countries or around that corner (like germany) 180cm is just average for a man.
It is a Spongebob episode, seriously.
no it isnt atleast spongebob episodes are cool

as someone with 170cm height I think like that too. but objectively it isnt unless you refer to a country with pretty small people. for many european countries or around that corner (like germany) 180cm is just average for a man.

no it isnt atleast spongebob episodes are cool
If you are 180cm with a good looking face and sporty then you are almost GUARANTEED a gf. Thats the relevant point. Sure there are some gigachads at 190cm but even in germany i really doubt any foid is gonna reject you for being 1.80m
And this faggot talking about attitude is just jfl.

If you are 180cm with a good looking face and sporty then you are almost GUARANTEED a gf. Thats the relevant point. Sure there are some gigachads at 190cm but even in germany i really doubt any foid is gonna reject you for being 1.80m
And this faggot talking about attitude is just jfl.
maybe with also a bit of money yeah sure definetly. not a 10/10 but an ugly gf for sure

Obvious LARP. Also while it's true, that 1,8m is average for northern European countries, new arrivals mean that is likely to decrease as time goes. Sweden probly lost 10cm of avg height already.

Hahahahahahahahah the memes write themselves.

“I’m a tall hot guy and I get girls. It’s cause of my personality bro!”

>germany :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also that german cuck sounds like a massive larper, that story sounds fake as shit
German men are so eager to defend their women, when one of their own dares to criticize them in any given way.

My best friend for example is a good example for that: He tells me, that he's a "normal looking guy" (not above average!) and gets women due to his sheer charisma. As an experiment, we agreed to install Tinder; within half an hour dozens of foids liked his pics and wrote text messages etc (without him having to text them first). And he still refuses to acknowledge, that he's above average in terms of looks.

I think most above average normies/chads deny, that looks are the most important factor for their sucesss with the other sex, because they heighten their self worth by claiming that there is more to them than just looks. They want to believe, that their success is the result of their hard work (persunahlity, charrriiiiiiiiiiismmmmmmmmaaaa and the other memes!) and not just the result of their genes. They think, they succeed, because they are a better person than an Incel, they think, that they deserve it, because their sucess is the result of hard work, they want to believe, that the whore is capable of seeing more in a man than just an object to use for sexual or monetary pleasure.

It would hurt them to know, that there is nothing about them, that is making them special for their significant other, it would hurt them deeply, if they knew, that people are only in love with the beauty and services, they provide, and not with the person behind those goods.

German men are so eager to defend their women, when one of their own dares to criticize them in any given way.

My best friend for example is a good example for that: He tells me, that he's a "normal looking guy" (not above average!) and gets women due to his sheer charisma. As an experiment, we agreed to install Tinder; within half an hour dozens of foids liked his pics and wrote text messages etc (without him having to text them first). And he still refuses to acknowledge, that he's above average in terms of looks.

I think most above average normies/chads deny, that looks are the most important factor for their sucesss with the other sex, because they heighten their self worth by claiming that there is more to them than just looks. They want to believe, that their success is the result of their hard work (persunahlity, charrriiiiiiiiiiismmmmmmmmaaaa and the other memes!) and not just the result of their genes. They think, they succeed, because they are a better person than an Incel, they think, that they deserve it, because their sucess is the result of hard work, they want to believe, that the whore is capable of seeing more in a man than just an object to use for sexual or monetary pleasure.

It would hurt them to know, that there is nothing about them, that is making them special for their significant other, it would hurt them deeply, if they knew, that people are only in love with the beauty and services, they provide, and not with the person behind those goods.
women know whether they would fuck a guy or not in like 1 second :chad:

>>hurr durr i'm pretty good looking i get gurls because of my aTtItUdE

dumb fuck normalfaggot, it's a miracle you don't forget to breath with this low IQ

Sometimes I wonder how these “people” even function

To be fair there isn't much to begin with when it comes to "personality". Its your brain, a piece of meat just like the rest of your body. 99.9% of your brain really has nothing to do with what makes you out. Some parts regulate your body, some just store memory, a lot of it just processes data from your eyes, ears, touch etc. language, speech, facial recognition, hormones and shit. Like really your entire personality CAN and IS only based on experiences. These dipshits believe that you can just change your personality. Truely changing personality means erasing and rewritting your memory which is not possible. At best you can learn how to fake it till you make it. Truely changing yourself is impossible, thats like believing that you can force someone into believing in god. There is no possible way to actually force him to truely believe in it. If he doesn't, thats just how it is. Not sure how its more reasonable to judge someone based on however the fuck your brain works than to just genetics.