Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normies have different moral standards for themselves and incels.

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
A couple days ago I posted about my normie "friends." I was able to avoid them for months but was with them again today because my brother contacted them. We went to Mcdonalds and walked outside. Inside the Mcdonalds I was watching a youtube video about scooby doo. It wasn't even loud nor did I say anything but normie A (the meanest of the bunch) got very angry and told me to turn it off or he would beat me up. (he is extremely agressive, I don't know why) And the other normie B (who is the closest to a chad, Normie A sucks up to him) agreed. Later, during our walk, normie B stole the hood from my jacket and kicked it in the mud. In retaliation, I stole his hood and climed a tree and put it on a low branch. The normies got very angry and judgemental and told me I was an asshole and punched and kicked me hard and my chin was bleeding. Why are they like this? My action was less bad since the normies hood didn't get mashed and dirty like mine, he just had to jump to reach it. And mine was provoked while his was unprovoked. I don't get it. Is it just because I am ugly and awkward that they think it's okay to treat me like trash? Incidents like this have happened to me my entire life and it has made me think about roping for years.

its because you had the nerve to do it to them ,you have to remember that bullies are not used to people sticking up to them and when it does happen they just chuck a tanty and if they touch you again go for the balls then the throat and once they are down kick the fucking shit out of them, film the after math and if they try it again post it online to show that they are weak as piss.

Why did he(normie B) steal your hood?

Your looks and status determine what youre allowed to do or not allowed to do.

Your actions went out of bounds of your status and the group sort to make sure you knew where your place was, the other guys actions were in his status rights of the group, so they were allowed.

This is how normie socialization is

There is no way to fix this, other than isolate yourself, or spend your entire life fighting the status battle which you'll never be able to keep up, and will always be handicapped by your looks.

its because you had the nerve to do it to them ,you have to remember that bullies are not used to people sticking up to them and when it does happen they just chuck a tanty and if they touch you again go for the balls then the throat and once they are down kick the fucking shit out of them, film the after math and if they try it again post it online to show that they are weak as piss.
I have won fights against them a couple times. It's difficult as they outnumber me and I am thin. But with enough autistic rage I can do damage.
Why did he(normie B) steal your hood?
For no reason. He just grabbed it.

full

They just like to use people as a punching bag to vent their frustrations. The normies are angry that they get mogged by Chads and the Chad is probably angry that he gets money and status mogged by his boss or whatever. His boss is probably angry that he gets mogged by millionaire gigachads on a yacht.