Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies have destroyed everything now

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Last thing left is for the rich ruling elite to rightfully and deservedly send the billions of normies to war with each other.

I remember seeing an image that had slides like a cartoon or whatever.
Showing 2 guys that made a unique hobby.
Eventually they carefully let in a newcomer.
That newcomer lets in another newcomer.
The hobby gains traction and a foid joins.
More newcomers follow but the original spirit of the hobby is lost as people are just playing to be around the foids, the original group members are made fun of when trying to take the hobby seriously.
Eventually it is a shitfest and the 2 original founding members leave.

Wish I could find it and save it, maybe it was in the media section on here honestly.

More newcomers follow but the original spirit of the hobby is lost as people are just playing to be around the foids, the original group members are made fun of when trying to take the hobby seriously.

Wish I could find it and save it, maybe it was in the media section on here honestly.
Nigger kill them all

Thats what happened basically in France with the French revolution where normies took over. What should have happened is the first asshole who said something nasty about the monarchy they should have strung him up on a lamppost. Then said.. anyone else got critique of the monarch? Then a couple normies air their complaints, and you string them up until they are dead too.

Then ask again anyone else have their 'opinions'? That is when a bunch of butthurt normies go home.

The world's screwed up

Billions must DIE!

I can't find a single cope that is not invaded by normies with abysmal zoomer "humor", it's like they turn everything they touch into complete shit

I can't find a single cope that is not invaded by normies with abysmal zoomer "humor", it's like they turn everything they touch into complete shit
I’m only interested in history now and keep lot of distance from all normies that come close to history.

i'm eagerly, desperately, impatiently waiting for the coming of dildo of consequences for normies...it will come for them and it will come raw unlubed and totally rough