Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies have a support group, we have to suffer alone

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★
Normies can suffer and have friends or a partner to fall back on and support them. We have no one who cares what we are up to or whether we are alive or dead, except some of us have a family that might be sad, but even that is only for a few people. The only time I talk to people other than family is when I am in education or work related settings. Outside of that no one messages me, I don't message anyone. I don't even have the contact information of 99 percent of people I know because I am not on normie social media like snapchat or instagram. I am completely invisible to people. I don't exist to anyone unless I am presently there in front of them.

When normies get "depression" or even if they stop talking for a couple of days, they get multiple people calling them, checking to see if they are okay. Even then somehow these niggers commit suicide and have mental health issues. We don't have anyone to support us in our life. No one that would listen to our problems. No one would take time out of their day to help us, talk to us.

Some normie mental health advice actually works. "Some people just need someone to talk to" for example. On rare days where someone talks to me with basic respect and decency, I feel like a normal person and my hate goes away for a bit. How can you expect me to hold any affection for the world where I feel like I do not even exist? I can't remember any time in my life where someone actually messaged me first to see what I was up to or cared about anything I was doing. If normies used their own mental health advice to people who actually needed it, a lot of hate would go away. That mental health advice is only used on attractive people who already don't have a reason to be mentally unwell.

We are mentally stronger than normies because everything we had to suffer through, we did it alone. I have no one to help me when the loneliness is making me go insane. I have no one to talk to when anything bad in my life happens, because nobody cares. I want to say that I don't care about that and I like feeling stronger mentally for handling things alone, but that is all cope. I can't always cope.

We just need to get used to it even tho it is hard as fuck. People never cared about social outcasts like us because we represent their own insecurities but exponentially increased ones. We are a projection of a lifestyle normies are scared to experience that is why they are actively avoiding us.

I don't really know what kind of support can we even offered. People don't want to understand what we actually mean. Even aside inceldom we are all social outcasts here, and no one wants to touch a loser male. We are meant to work jobs and contribute to society and shut up.

Isn't this what .is is for?
Do you think this is anything similar to people IRL who actually care about you? 90 percent of forum users would denounce every person on here for a crumb of becky pussy.

Normies can suffer and have friends or a partner to fall back on and support them. We have no one who cares what we are up to or whether we are alive or dead, except some of us have a family that might be sad, but even that is only for a few people. The only time I talk to people other than family is when I am in education or work related settings. Outside of that no one messages me, I don't message anyone. I don't even have the contact information of 99 percent of people I know because I am not on normie social media like snapchat or instagram. I am completely invisible to people. I don't exist to anyone unless I am presently there in front of them.

When normies get "depression" or even if they stop talking for a couple of days, they get multiple people calling them, checking to see if they are okay. Even then somehow these niggers commit suicide and have mental health issues. We don't have anyone to support us in our life. No one that would listen to our problems. No one would take time out of their day to help us, talk to us.

Some normie mental health advice actually works. "Some people just need someone to talk to" for example. On rare days where someone talks to me with basic respect and decency, I feel like a normal person and my hate goes away for a bit. How can you expect me to hold any affection for the world where I feel like I do not even exist? I can't remember any time in my life where someone actually messaged me first to see what I was up to or cared about anything I was doing. If normies used their own mental health advice to people who actually needed it, a lot of hate would go away. That mental health advice is only used on attractive people who already don't have a reason to be mentally unwell.

We are mentally stronger than normies because everything we had to suffer through, we did it alone. I have no one to help me when the loneliness is making me go insane. I have no one to talk to when anything bad in my life happens, because nobody cares. I want to say that I don't care about that and I like feeling stronger mentally for handling things alone, but that is all cope. I can't always cope.
Exactly. Idk how I can cope.

Do you think this is anything similar to people IRL who actually care about you? 90 percent of forum users would denounce every person on here for a crumb of becky pussy.
I guess you're right, but it still serves as an outlet for people to voice their opinions and problems. This and many other threads wouldn't have been posted if this wasn't the case