Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies hate incels to the extent of self sabotage

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
back at highschool there were vending machines with very high prices.

so I tried selling products like high quality chocolates at school at 10% the price
of the machines.

but the normies wouldn't buy any, moreover they snitched on me to the teachers,
which made a whole deal out of some entrepreneurCel trying to make some more allowance.

another case I remember is with a work foid.
I let her try my home cooking for free as a sample, and she said she really liked it.
when she begged for more, I asked her for a symbolic price so I can make a profit,
after nagging me and seeing I wouldn't give her free food, she opted out to buy
low quality filthy ketchup toast from a near by bodega for twice my price.

Easy way to get normies in trouble is to try to get them to do something to you, but accidentally do it to someone else.
For example label co workers lunch with your name so they will get in trouble when they steal it.

brutal

I made a website for the class in 5th grade, some of the normshits were even impressed because it was cool back then. but they spammed it with such inane trash (below sewers tier) that I wiped it clean and told them to post more responsibly. I was public enemy #1 after that :feelskek: