Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel normies got unique bacteria's from sex that we dont have. NEVER smoke with a normie friend

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fffffffffffffffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
couple of days ago i went out with friends i see once every 2-3 months. all of them are normies+ and got gf's they fuck everyday.

suddenly 3 days after smoking some weed with them i got now cold sores on my lips. i NEVER had herpes in my entire life

normies have special germs they get from fucking foids all day. we incels cant be exposed to normies anymore.
its like when theres haze and they tell people with weak immune system to stay at home.
we need a sealed place like the squirrel whore from spongbob.

ffs getting herpes without even fucking a foid in the ass. this life is unreal.................................

they have sexhaver bacterias while we have incel subhuman ones.over for bacteriacels

rather get their aids than smoke alone:feelsthink:

Normies are disgusting virus. Boil them alive

They might have stds too.

this is why I do my drugs alone

This happened to me at the gym.. fucking disgusting Foids not cleaning the machines. :reeeeee: