Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies going crazy from not having sex for a while.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
But we are supposed to be normal after not having sex or any other form of intimacy in our whole life.
[attachment=308]
[attachment=309]
[attachment=310]

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171130-171643.png
    Screenshot_20171130-171643.png
    108 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20171130-171858.png
    Screenshot_20171130-171858.png
    53.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_20171130-172219.png
    Screenshot_20171130-172219.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 156
"Haven't had sex in 2 years"

Well I'm assuming he was a Chad in his early twenties before going bald so he got used to fucking babes right and left, he still mogs us

iiiTeMpeR said:
"Haven't had sex in 2 years"

Well I'm assuming he was a Chad in his early twenties before going bald so he got used to fucking babes right and left, he still mogs us

I would take no sex for 2 years over being a perma virgin.

in reality this is a subconscious blackpill. Deep inside they know that if they go trough a sry spell, something must be wrong with their looks.

Imagine going through your entire life without and dying alone and everyone happy about your death.

And yet, they wonder why we are bitter.

2 years is quite long for most people. Most normies would go insane if they had to wait that long and yet, here we are.

so mentally weak they're complaining about no sex for "2 years." HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHH

they would literally be confined to asylums if they had to endure even half of our experiences.

I hate people like this so fucking much.

You have to imagine it'd be worse getting sex a couple of times and then all of a sudden going months to years without it. I know most of us have never had it but who knows, if we ever do, it might not be this amazing thing we make it out to be. Sex is pretty normal.. for normal people.

They are weak tbh.

Meanwhile, they tell us to "focus on ourselves" and that sex doesn't matter. Normies are the biggest hypocrites imaginable.