Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies glorifying assholes

Manmatra19

Manmatra19

Greycel
Why do I see pattern with liberal leftist woke bags that shows that they really like assholes and scumbags!

Look at the people they glorify as macho fuckers:

1. Gangsters who disrespect educated policemen

2. Serial killers

3. Uncivilized barbarian vikings who brutalized scholarly British Anglo-Saxon Christian monks

4. Alpha male highschool bullies who bully and humiliate shy introverted diligent students

________

Seriously, what's up with them?

THEY SUPPORT A RAPE
THEY GET A RAPE
THEY HATE A RAPE

Normies must really love anus

nigger culture taking over america put gangsters in a pedestal, seems the UK is also getting niggerified

nigger culture taking over america put gangsters in a pedestal, seems the UK is also getting niggerified
More like currified if its the UK were talking about

The dark triadpill

Both, this is the average UK tennager
Article 2025978 0D5EF66800000578 725 468x486

They relate to them

Alpha male highschool bullies who bully and humiliate shy introverted diligent students
This especially. Gen Z’s made it cool to humiliate shy people again. Normies only shed crocodile tears for the victims of bullies.

Why do I see pattern with liberal leftist woke bags that shows that they really like assholes and scumbags!

Look at the people they glorify as macho fuckers:

1. Gangsters who disrespect educated policemen

2. Serial killers

3. Uncivilized barbarian vikings who brutalized scholarly British Anglo-Saxon Christian monks

4. Alpha male highschool bullies who bully and humiliate shy introverted diligent students

________

Seriously, what's up with them?
Man, it's okay, we're going back to our animal state, which has always been suppressed for dozens of centuries. Now that there is no religion, we use our instincts again to act on them. We are undergoing a reverse evolution from Homo sapiens to a monkey.

The Africanization of society is a real thing, however it isn't just on the left. The right also has wiggers and trannies nowadays.

Gangsters who disrespect educated policemen
Where's the difference? Gangsters and policemen are the same thing. I spit on both.

Makes sense because the UK is literally a type of proto-USA. The USA was literally created by Scottish immigrants, Irish immigrants, and English immigrants from the UK.

This especially. Gen Z’s made it cool to humiliate shy people again. Normies only shed crocodile tears for the victims of bullies.
But when the introverted eccentric boy refuses to be bullied and pulls out the AR-15 and then unleashed Hell on the whole school that tried to bully them, the introverted eccentric dude is automatically the bad guy to normie fucks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pakistani Muslim rapefugee bastards are raping British women due liberal leftist woke fucks letting the whole Muslim terrorist horde in Europe.

Man, it's okay, we're going back to our animal state, which has always been suppressed for dozens of centuries. Now that there is no religion, we use our instincts again to act on them. We are undergoing a reverse evolution from Homo sapiens to a monkey.
True. I forgot that humans are just animals pretending to be more than what they really are. This is the biggest reason why normies are assholes.

The Africanization of society is a real thing, however it isn't just on the left. The right also has wiggers and trannies nowadays.

Where's the difference? Gangsters and policemen are the same thing. I spit on both.
Policemen are atleast forces of order. Gangsters represent nothing but chaos and evil. They destroy everything. They create nothing.

The fact that normies glorify the bad guys means that they are perverted fucks.

I thought u were talking about butthole which made me confused because i would also love to fuck foid's buttholes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back