Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies getting their looksmatch is the EXCEPTION, not the rule.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Most of the times I go outside normies are with fat girls or are lonely incels. Sure, some average dudes are dating average girls, but for the most part, hypergamy is the narrative, and average guys have to go for landwhales or be incel. This is why incels exist tbh, because ugly girls don't want ugly guys, they want to date up as much as possible.

Most of the times I go outside normies are with fat girls or are lonely incels. Sure, some average dudes are dating average girls, but for the most part, hypergamy is the narrative, and average guys have to go for landwhales or be incel. This is why incels exist tbh, because ugly girls don't want ugly guys, they want to date up as much as possible.
I see landwhales with chadlites all of the time now.

I know this foid from my other highschool, she is the female version of that white birdcel, short, recessed face, narrow palate, pasty white skin, framelet, ginger bowlcut with glasses. She’s like that but female, no tits. 2/10. Kinda gross.

but her boyfriend? ~6’4 jacked big frame Chad (Her hands are 1/3 of his). His instagram profile is him pretty much worshipping her, all pics of her and talking how so lucky he is to have her etc. The fuck? This guy could be (probably was) slaying.

Seeing that shit made me take a 4 hour depression nap, holy fuck, her looksmatch is dead on a ditch killed by bullies.

I know this foid from my other highschool, she is the female version of that white birdcel, short, recessed face, narrow palate, pasty white skin, framelet, ginger bowlcut with glasses. She’s like that but female, no tits. 2/10. Kinda gross.

but her boyfriend? ~6’4 jacked big frame Chad (Her hands are 1/3 of his). His instagram profile is him pretty much worshipping her, all pics of her and talking how so lucky he is to have her etc. The fuck? This guy could be (probably was) slaying.

Seeing that shit made me take a 4 hour depression nap, holy fuck, her looksmatch is dead on a ditch killed by bullies.
and people act like ugly girls can't get chad

and people act like ugly girls can't get chad
im too lazy to find and post them all

but all the fitness youtubers i follow have ugly ass wives or gfs despite chads with top tier roid bodies

havent been outside for too long to observe what normies can get nowadays

A genetic normie can looksmaxx to a Chadlite. An incel MIGHT be able to looksmaxx to a normie, but even then a normie gets betabuxxed.

A genetic normie can looksmaxx to a Chadlite. An incel MIGHT be able to looksmaxx to a normie, but even then a normie gets betabuxxed.

Gunner, how would you rate yourself? Just curious

Everytime I see a couple the guy mogs her by 2-3 points.

Dating is a worthless joke at this pint, females are disgusting and demanding, it's over for anyone that actually wants a good relationship

I mostly see either a good looking guy with a good looking girl (in their early 20s) or a normie looking guy with an ugly girl.

it's over for normies, even they can't get shit these days
Normies are better off joining the army in hopes of invading a country and plundering their women