Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies getting blackpilled about how confidence doesn't really exist and is a euphemism for looks, "50% of comments are found the incel"

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Those ”found the incel” people are desperately trying to fit in, but we know better.

Chad doesn't need to put in work. All normies should rope because they are genetic trash tbh and have to compensate with other shit that isn't genetic.

Reddit man, what a shithole. Bugmen all around.

Chad doesn't need to put in work. All normies should rope because they are genetic trash tbh and have to compensate with other shit that isn't genetic.
Based.

Whenever i'm around normies i have to hold my laugh because of their delusions, some things sound like they came off a sitcom.

Manlets with a norwooding hairline talking about how "incels" are virgins and deserve their condition, meanwhile the same guy spent 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS ON PUA BOOKS about how to get women JFL, their lack of self awareness is ridiculous lol.

"Found the incel" says the guy who gets cheated on and gets sex twice per year with the lights off after being a good boy lol

In fact half of them are incels in denial, they don't even get what i just described

"F-found the inkwell guys haha see guys I'm not a virgin I've had sex.
Yea it was someone who was four hundred pounds and she still cheated on me and took all of my money b-but I'm one of you guys haha"

"Found the incel" says the guy who gets cheated on and gets sex twice per year with the lights off after being a good boy lol

In fact half of them are incels in denial, they don't even get what i just described
I remember in my red pill phase I stumbled across the incel community. I didn't want to join but I never though "oh i'm a virgin but not an incel". I knew that I was incel

I remember in my red pill phase I stumbled across the incel community. I didn't want to join but I never though "oh i'm a virgin but not an incel". I knew that I was incel
I did think this 6 years ago roughly at the time when I started college and first stumbled across the term incel after ER went haywire. Just seemed like an extremist group to me so I didn't look further into it. I thought I was just unlucky until that point being a virgin but that I would lose my virginity during college anyway. Oh boy what naive and wrong I was.

Based.

Whenever i'm around normies i have to hold my laugh because of their delusions, some things sound like they came off a sitcom.

Manlets with a norwooding hairline talking about how "incels" are virgins and deserve their condition, meanwhile the same guy spent 1 THOUSAND DOLLARS ON PUA BOOKS about how to get women JFL, their lack of self awareness is ridiculous lol.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Typical faggot response. Why do cucks act like we don't put in the work and will still fall flat? Confidence can only take you so fucking far.

Typical faggot response. Why do cucks act like we don't put in the work and will still fall flat? Confidence can only take you so fucking far.
Because they are failing too lol, If they admit It they are going to have to come to terms with their lack of attractiveness and sex appeal, so it's easier to blame us than admit he's ugly too JFL.

Those ”found the incel” people are desperately trying to fit in, but we know better.
Anytime I see some guy commenting stuff like that before I even look I know he's one of us. Then I check his profile and sure enough, he is. Every time lol