Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies Gets Blackpilled

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

We need to push the blackpill even more in order for us to gain position.

Lmaoo women ruthless

4/10 Normie

He belongs here tbh

4/10 Normie

He belongs here tbh
Other than the lack of a prominent chin and discolorations near the side of his head I didn't see anything too wrong with him.
If this guy belongs here than the average young male also belongs here tbh

Other than the lack of a prominent chin and discolorations near the side of his head I didn't see anything too wrong with him.
If this guy belongs here than the average young male also belongs here tbh
He's below average in terms of rating.

He witnessed sub8law first hand. He contacted a "chad only" tier hole.

He's below average in terms of rating.

He witnessed sub8law first hand. He contacted a "chad only" tier hole.
For ethnic males sub 8 law is an iron rule.
For white and black males it's getting to be close to that too as women's standards keep rising.

Imo the true measure of a chad is if women can't call you ugly or inadequate in response to you making offensive or sexist comments ded srs
That many males can't say offensive or edgy things without getting called out while chads can shows there is a certain point where women overlook the things said because the guy looks too good.
But that bar is very high to reach.

Imo the true measure of a chad is if women can't call you ugly or inadequate in response to you making offensive or sexist comments ded srs
That many males can't say offensive or edgy things without getting called out while chads can shows there is a certain point where women overlook the things said because the guy looks too good.
But that bar is very high to reach.
Cope

You dont need to be chad to get away with that.

High tier normies do that shit too. They just cant do it with 8+/10 Holes

Cope

You dont need to be chad to get away with that.

High tier normies do that shit too. They just cant do it with 8+/10 Holes
If you've looked at the now traditionalist coper Yogioabs you'll then see by that standard then Yogioabs doesn't meet the definition of high tier normie.
I use Yogioabs as an example because some people on this forum still insist that he is good looking when the negative reactions he gets says it all.

He gets the same kind of negative reactions as Jacob Wohl, maybe a bit more muted when he says controversial things.

Imo high tier normies then are pretty much white, latino and black males with normal frame, above average height and normie tier looks.

If you've looked at the now traditionalist coper Yogioabs you'll then see by that standard then Yogioabs doesn't meet the definition of high tier normie.
I use Yogioabs as an example because some people on this forum still insist that he is good looking when the negative reactions he gets says it all.

He gets the same kind of negative reactions as Jacob Wohl, maybe a bit more muted when he says controversial things.

Imo high tier normies then are pretty much white, latino and black males with normal frame, above average height and normie tier looks.
What would you rate him?

What would you rate him?
6/10 if he was white
5.5/10 because he isn't.

I don't agree with coachblackpill rating him on the same looks level as Pewdiepie.
Idk why he does that and then leaves snarky comments on Yogioab's videos. He seems untrustworthy tbh

I have a tough time trying to rate tbh
All I know is that in general it's tall or above average height males that are white, black or latino, have large frames and are NT with normal sounding voices that are the starting point where males begin to even be considered as possible sexual entities to women and not below that point.

Last edited: