Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies get into fights for the most retarded shit

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
"BRO! Did you seriously just ACCIDENTLY bump into me?!? Time to beat you to almost certain death and face up to life in prison!" :feelstastyman:

Normies are the type of people who bully someone and once they decide to stand up for themself, fight him and excuse themselves because the victim "initiated it" jfl

BRO! DID YOU SERIOUSLY LOOK AT MY GF FOR 0.2 SECONDS?
BRO! DID YOU SERIOUSLY GIVE ME MY ORDER 5 SECONDS LATE?
TIME TO FIGHT!
They're so retarded jfl

Normies are the type of people who bully someone and once they decide to stand up for themself, fight him and excuse themselves because the victim "initiated it" jfl
I remember one time some ugly middle aged mexican manlet tried yelling at me to fight him cause i "looked at his girl" lol
i was like 14 or 15 at the time and didn't even see her.
He was definitely overacting for something i didn't do, or he was drunk

They need to prove themselves among the other normies because they are insecure about not being Chad.

I'm not sure why normies act like idiots in public. Peer pressure + alcohol usually doesn't end well, is my guess.

This is why I avoid bumping into anyone.
Next thing you know a guy wants to fight me because I stepped on his new shoes.

I remember one time some ugly middle aged mexican manlet tried yelling at me to fight him cause i "looked at his girl" lol

Sounds like a Napoleonic manlet in denial.

Tribal caveman knuckle dragger moment

Monkey brain need to be tamed

Tbh i don't get those guys that want to fight all the time

They enjoy fighting people weaker than them and will use any excuse to do so

I'm not sure why normies act like idiots in public. Peer pressure + alcohol usually doesn't end well, is my guess.

Because they usually ARE idiots.

JFL

they're asserting dominance.
like cats pissing on a tree to mark their territory

yes.
"BRO! Did you seriously just ACCIDENTLY bump into me?!? Time to beat you to almost certain death and face up to life in prison!" :feelstastyman:

BRO! DID YOU SERIOUSLY LOOK AT MY GF FOR 0.2 SECONDS?
BRO! DID YOU SERIOUSLY GIVE ME MY ORDER 5 SECONDS LATE?
TIME TO FIGHT!
They're so retarded jfl
And now think how stupid the normie masses to fight ww1, ww2 etc...
Utterly dumb

Normies are utterly retarded.

I remember one time in school a normie picked a fight with me because I was in front of him in line for the bus.

or he was in fact, a mexican
They enjoy fighting people weaker than them and will use any excuse to do so

this + normies are retards

Animalistic simpletons.

They are insecure and want to show to his gf that he is a man. Just Slap him in his face and then it is over for him. I did this once and that guy was absolutely so ashamed and it absolutely killed his confidence. He tried to retaliate but I was stronger than him. But don't do it if he is more stronger or has many friends. Also these normies mostly pick on guys weaker than them. They would never say anything if a strong Chad guy looks at their girl.

This is why I avoid bumping into anyone.
Next thing you know a guy wants to fight me because I stepped on his new shoes.
lmao fucking hate that shit. When nogs "MAN WHY CHU STEPPIN ON DEM ALL HUWITE YEEZEYS? NIGGUH I SPENT MAH WHOLE MONTH OF WELFARE ON DOSE SHOES!"

JFL Don't go out in 500$ shoes then and walk around in them in public fucking dumbass

I remember smoking in school and a normiefag telling me ''I will fuck you up'' across the stalls.
Never knew him or meet with his friends,he just came up and threatened to beat me up,faggots like him will mess with a second amdenmentcel and get killed hopefully.

Also these normies mostly pick on guys weaker than them. They would never say anything if a strong Chad guy looks at their girl.
Exactly. And i'd say me and him at the time were probably about the same strength, but he may have had fight experience, something i don't have

I got in fights in elementary school if someone said ballet was better than batman jfl. i broke this girl's nose in first grade because of that

You are all just scared tbh and too low T so you think its retarded. Thats how you have power over others by willing to fight to the death at any moment. High t psychopathic chads love fighting because its primal and they like to destroy people it makes them feel alive. You guys are unsure of yourselves so you think its retarded. Basically making excuses for being afraid. If you were tall and framemaxxed with a stacy on your arm pounding some annoying shits face in at the bar would make you feel like a million bux.

Tldr: They are fearless and primal. In tribe times they would have run shit.
You are scared of their fearlessness and confidence

Pissing contest for low intelligence assholes that have to win no matter the prize with fuck all impulse control & a lack of foresight.
You are all just scared tbh and too low T so you think its retarded. Thats how you have power over others by willing to fight to the death at any moment. High t psychopathic chads love fighting because its primal and they like to destroy people it makes them feel alive. You guys are unsure of yourselves so you think its retarded. Basically making excuses for being afraid. If you were tall and framemaxxed with a stacy on your arm pounding some annoying shits face in at the bar would make you feel like a million bux.

Tldr: They are fearless and primal. In tribe times they would have run shit.
You are scared of their fearlessness and confidence
Let us become as beasts then instead of this pretense of civilized society, if we are to use our full capabilities & embrace the beast there's no moral crisis of conscience if I decide to use a weapon or stick thumbs in holes.
I remember smoking in school and a normiefag telling me ''I will fuck you up'' across the stalls.
Never knew him or meet with his friends,he just came up and threatened to beat me up,faggots like him will mess with a second amdenmentcel and get killed hopefully.
Cigar in a fleshy ashtray, wonder how he'd feel about that.
I got in fights in elementary school if someone said ballet was better than batman jfl. i broke this girl's nose in first grade because of that
Pow! Bam! Boom!

Last edited:
i think they do it partly cause it improves their chances at mating and reproducing. violence is what men turn to as a last resort, and these days a lot of men are fucked from the get go cause of women's extremely high standards demanding a chad only. so these guys are more likely to fight each other maybe cause they're mad on the inside over women's high standards plus mad that they can't even date their looksmatch, and also subconsciously trying to better their reproductive odds. cause if you look at men in the 50s they all look happy cause they're all married to their looksmatches or higher, they're all gainfully employed, have multiple kids, life was good so why get into petty fights with other men?

Does any guy over 22 do this? Seems like a young guy thing. Grown men don't do this.

High t psychopathic chads love fighting because its primal and they like to destroy people it makes them feel alive.

The thought of fighting in a battle or something made me feel that way before. Now at 23 I rarely feel that way, fighting isn't really much of a thrilling idea. Maybe I'm lower T since I stopped exercising and gained 15 kilos.

Does any guy over 22 do this? Seems like a young guy thing. Grown men don't do this.

The thought of fighting in a battle or something made me feel that way before. Now at 23 I rarely feel that way, fighting isn't really much of a thrilling idea. Maybe I'm lower T since I stopped exercising and gained 15 kilos.
Probably low t and 15kg is a lot so wouldnt surprise me either low t before or after. Gainingfat can increase aromatization which means you will have higher levels of estrogen and less t

Probably low t and 15kg is a lot so wouldnt surprise me either low t before or after. Gainingfat can increase aromatization which means you will have higher levels of estrogen and less t

Thing is though that incels are more aware than normies. That means we can be more logical with our thoughts and actions, instead of just making primitive instinctual actions. Fighting achieves little these days since there is an army of police officers to fuck the aggressor.

All normies should be jailed

Normies are retard with out doubt