Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies garbage advices summarized into several sentences.

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
"They always include "useless blablablabla shit" as a component of their succesfull model, but of course does not bother going in detail. All this "resilience" and "anti-fragility" shit is hella cope".

Thanks to @PoodankMcGee :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

they also use details that are the result of them being successful as the reason why they are successful. such as "hang around winners if you want to be a winner" "hang around losers if you want to be a loser". as if that comes before, when in reality it comes after. being a winner means you GET to hangout with winners. just hanging out with them when you are a loser doesnt transform you into a winner. "just become chad by hanging out with chad bro. i know this works like this because chads hang out with other chads" jfl

they also use details that are the result of them being successful as the reason why they are successful. such as "hang around winners if you want to be a winner" "hang around losers if you want to be a loser". as if that comes before, when in reality it comes after. being a winner means you GET to hangout with winners. just hanging out with them when you are a loser doesnt transform you into a winner. "just become chad by hanging out with chad bro. i know this works like this because chads hang out with other chads" jfl
"I know a 5'5'' guywho gets laid"

All normie advice is just endless platitudes. Most have never had an intelligent thought in their entire life.

"Just don't think like that"

I don't ask them for advice

It’s all virtue signaling and feigned ignorance

They can all get fucked with their garbage advice

They don't want to wrong think and be cast out like us. They see us and shit their pants so they say just try dressing better and working out, fit looks good on everyone. Well I dress good my tailor helps me, I workout. I shower and wear bleu by Chanel. WHERE IS MY GF?? They know the world is shallow and ugly. They just pretend it isn't. Same people who refuse to make eye contact with a homeless on the intersection. Just spare a few bucks a guys gotta eat. They'll justify it. They'll jump through whatever hoops it takes because if they try to express empathy or understanding, they will be labelled a misogynist and thrown into a pit with us. It is pure ego. They'll parade around mental wellness and spit on the ones they deem mentally unfit. Your mental illness is scary to them. Its not the right kind of mental illness like gender dysphoria or being a little nervous to pick up a phone call. When normies say they promote mental wellness they mean taking a Friday off work.