Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NORMIES FINALLY ADMIT DATING APPS ARE RACIST (fine print: If you're a homosexual on Grinder) Dylan Marron from MTV Decoded breaks it down for us. JFL.

even when it comes to faggotry, CHAD ALWAYS WINS.

IT seriously needs to watch this fucking video and learn that it's RACIST AS FUCK to hide under the umbrella of "preferences," you should bait IT into commenting on this

Last edited:
it's RACIST AS FUCK to hide under the umbrella of "preferences,"

The same people that defend this kind of thing if a woman does it are the first to call men racist if they merely say things like "I prefer not to date this particular race of women". Tells you everything you need to know.

Ok, and what will this change in the future?

The same people that defend this kind of thing if a woman does it are the first to call men racist if they merely say things like "I prefer not to date this particular race of women". Tells you everything you need to know.
women are scientifically proven to be way more racist than fags. I appreciate the honesty of fags honestly

women are scientifically proven to be way more racist than fags. I appreciate the honesty of fags honestly

For too long too many guys have been fooled into thinking women are less racist than men because a lot of women virtue signal about being against racism and supporting tolerance and diversity. But the way women act reveals they aren't as tolerant and against racism as they proclaim themselves to be.

For too long too many guys have been fooled into thinking women are less racist than men because a lot of women virtue signal about being against racism and supporting tolerance and diversity. But the way women act reveals they aren't as tolerant and against racism as they proclaim themselves to be.
Foids are less racist in the sense that they have no tribal loyalty and will copulate with the invading force in wartime situations.

Foids are less racist in the sense that they have no tribal loyalty and will copulate with the invading force in wartime situations.

That theory is mainly supported by how European women talk about Arab and West African refugees being welcome to their countries and advocating for more immigration of men from these countries.
I want to see the same theory tested out for lower SMV races of males like Indians and southeast Asians. I don't think it would be the same :lul:

That theory is mainly supported by how European women talk about Arab and West African refugees being welcome to their countries and advocating for more immigration of men from these countries.
I want to see the same theory tested out for lower SMV races of males like Indians and southeast Asians. I don't think it would be the same :lul:

lol, I think you're right.

In gay dating, kek.

Because foids are held to another, lower standard

GAY DATING JFL

Even gay dating is not free from racism. Heterosexual dating takes racism and hypergamy to a whole new level.

Didnt watch but black Americans have higher rates of STDs and violent crime. Not sure if the former is still true but it probably is.

I don't get their point. I'm white and I don't like black females, especially from America. Should I date one to show to someone I do not give a f.a.q. about, that I'm not racist? I'm white and my preference is white girl.

IT seriously needs to watch this fucking video and learn that it's RACIST AS FUCK to hide under the umbrella of "preferences," you should bait IT into commenting on this

it must watch this

I don't get their point. I'm white and I don't like black females, especially from America. Should I date one to show to someone I do not give a f.a.q. about, that I'm not racist? I'm white and my preference is white girl.

black femoids are so HOT. I went on a date with a femoid once (just one) and obv it didn't work out or I wouldn't be on this forum but she was so HOT fffffff. Call me a simp idc.

I think racism is now normalized where the point that it's okay to be racist, but it's not okay to be a hypocrite. I don't take kindly to woke in the streets, Nazi in the sheets types.

Ok, and what will this change in the future?

Nothing.

Wokeism is a socio-political game designed with otherwise relatively normal, undesirable, heterosexual (cishet in their parlance) men as the predefined losers. Appealing to discrimination in faggot or tranny online dating, complaining about femoid hypocrisy or rolling out whataboutisms, is gonna get us nowhere.

Logical conjecture doesn't work because wokeism doesn't care about logic, only power. Foids are not going to give up their height preferences, NW0 preferences, high-T preferences and other lookist and statusist preferences.

Last edited:
Nothing.

Wokeism is a socio-political game designed with normal, undesirable, heterosexual (cishet in their parlance) men as the predefined losers. Appealing to discrimination in faggot or tranny online dating, complaining about hypocrisy or rolling out whataboutisms, is gonna get us nowhere.

Logical conjecture doesn't work because wokeism doesn't care about logic, only power.
tbh

It must be their bad personality

Clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back