Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies fear us more than terrorists

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
We are literally losers just wanting to hold hands with a foid and take stupid selfies with. Terrorists want to butcher people yet society hates us more. What is our crime? They act as if you have seen them naked off guard and they are bitter about it. Bitter how we see the truth bare naked.

The US is spending 150 million to study some losers.... how about donating thst money to our surgeries and we can ascend by fucking their wives.

i dont want selfie :(

our crime is being skeptical of the jew world order

They're criminalising ugly men to sound like the good guys and keep normies thinking in white and black trems otherwise they'll face a threat called a controversial vocal truth about something they don't want society to recognise .

Plus I think the white school shooter racist meme is old fashioned now since the media will not be able to paint incels that way any longer and hide the truth of hypergamy. Someone gotta be the scape goat and take the blame. And terrorists can be of any group plus people have been conditioned to believe terrorists are evil maniacs like some fuckin comic book villain and not just a political extremist group with political aims. But don't quote me on it, that's just the way I see it.

I fear normal people more than terrorists.

and this fear will not change, why try to be nice?

They're afraid of our hideous faces, they don't fear terrorists as much because they wear masks.

Because we could literally be everywhere.

Normies don't hate incels because they are incels. (at least not the more intelligent ones anyway)

Normies hate incels pre-emptively for what they might do as a response to the condition of inceldom.

I believe this is because normies feel they are responsible for the incel condition on some level.

Jews know they are responsible for it, but normies only suspect their role in causing it and feel uneasy about the implications of such a realization.

Both normies and Jews fear a revolution by incels and other downtrodden outcasted members of society that they have abused, used and stepped on.

Normies because they will lose their toys and related creature comforts.

Jews because they will lose their grip on power.

This explains their seemingly "irrational hatred" of incels.

Its really not an irrational hatred at all.

They KNOW on some level that they are guilty and that their society deserves and perhaps even needs to be torn down and ripped apart so that something new and hopefully better can be set up in it's place.

Yet their hatred usually takes a reactionary slant to it ie ridiculous articles by feminist scuzzbuckets or white knights scolding us in their prissy little finger wagging fashion for "our hate" and blaming us for all the mass shootings despite half or more of the mass shooters having had girlfriends at some point and thus not even being incels at all.

These articles are ridiculous because they are of course ineffectual and will do absolutely nothing to solve the normies problems ( a society coming apart at it's seams) or our own (lack of gf).

More gun control and various new and stricter laws won't fix the problem either.

The only thing that would fix their problems and our own is an American version of a Truth and Reconciliation commission where everyone's voice was truly heard and real societal reforms and pro man laws were implemented to undo much of the feminist and politically correct damage done by Jews to men and the family unit in general.

Again this would be a real and authentic conversation between the authorities of society and maligned outcasted groups and not the bullshit Jew mass media version we often hear about blathered by CNN of "join the conversation" which really means join our heavily censored and restricted kosher town hall talk where nothing actually gets accomplished except useless virtue signalling between like minded leftist Jew brainwashed turds.

Of course this will never happen so we can all look forward to either the long slide into Brazil Norte and NWO where the Jew's "win" or at some point Dr. Pierce's "Turner Diaries" comes true and a world wide white revolution to unseat Jewish power kicks off...or Thomas Chittum's prediction of a second US civil war ends up happening which the Jews will somehow escalate into a nuclear war with Russia and China (because according to Chittum ZOG wants this to happen and is actually insane enough to think it can win such a conflict) and uh yeah I fully believe if things go nuclear its the end of the human species and world as we know it.

Last edited:
Normies don't hate incels because they are incels. (at least not the more intelligent ones anyway)

Normies hate incels pre-emptively for what they might do as a response to the condition of inceldom.

I believe this is because normies feel they are responsible for the incel condition on some level.

Jews know they are responsible for it, but normies only suspect their role in causing it and feel uneasy about the implications of such a realization.

Both normies and Jews fear a revolution by incels and other downtrodden outcasted members of society that they have abused, used and stepped on.

Normies because they will lose their toys and related creature comforts.

Jews because they will lose their grip on power.

This explains their seemingly "irrational hatred" of incels.

Its really not an irrational hatred at all.

They KNOW on some level that they are guilty and that their society deserves and perhaps even needs to be torn down and ripped apart so that something new and hopefully better can be set up in it's place.

Yet their hatred usually takes a reactionary slant to it ie ridiculous articles by feminist scuzzbuckets or white knights scolding us in their prissy little finger wagging fashion for "our hate" and blaming us for all the mass shootings despite half or more of the mass shooters having had girlfriends at some point and thus not even being incels at all.

These articles are ridiculous because they are of course ineffectual and will do absolutely nothing to solve the normies problems ( a society coming apart at it's seams) or our own (lack of gf).

More gun control and various new and stricter laws won't fix the problem either.

The only thing that would fix their problems and our own is an American version of a Truth and Reconciliation commission where everyone's voice was truly heard and real societal reforms and pro man laws were implemented to undo much of the feminist and politically correct damage done by Jews to men and the family unit in general.

Again this would be a real and authentic conversation between the authorities of society and maligned outcasted groups and not the bullshit Jew mass media version we often hear about blathered by CNN of "join the conversation" which really means join our heavily censored and restricted kosher town hall talk where nothing actually gets accomplished except useless virtue signalling between like minded leftist Jew brainwashed turds.

Of course this will never happen so we can all look forward to either the long slide into Brazil Norte and NWO where the Jew's "win" or at some point Dr. Pierce's "Turner Diaries" comes true and a world wide white revolution to unseat Jewish power kicks off...or Thomas Chittum's prediction of a second US civil war ends up happening which the Jews will somehow escalate into a nuclear war with Russia and China (because according to Chittum ZOG wants this to happen and is actually insane enough to think it can win such a conflict) and uh yeah I fully believe if things go nuclear its the end of the human species and world as we know it.
High IQ and knowledge based!

Goddamned merchants!

Ok do whatever you want
It is odd how when i got blackpilled i didnt enter a stage of fighting incels but was just denying i was one. Normies are strange people.
u wont take selfie anymore :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: