Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies fail to realize we're a product of the times

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Fucking sick of them saying shit like "Who hurt you?" and "Why are you like this?" ALL OF YOU SLUTS HURT ME AND I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU! They think we just grew up hating the world for no reason, when in fact we've been tortured for years or decades because of the disabilities we were born with. Personally, I was a sweet bluepilled kid once upon a time and they stomped out every last trace of that naive kid that once existed. Now there's nothing left but anger and the ability to see through the bullshit facade they try to present to the world. If they had their way, ugly men would literally be enslaved or better off executed publicly. Foids are more genocidal that Hitler could have ever hoped to be. Happiness for ugly men is media propaganda, it's an illusion with no basis in reality. We're like animals being tortured by a sadistic child with no empathy, they don't even think of us as human.

They just keep telling us that we have no right to expect anything in spite of society being built on the fact that people expect certain things to happen when they interact with people in certain ways. The female body is put on a pedestal is if it's above any kind of transnational logic, and the desires of ugly men are seen as blasphemy to the foid social rulers.

I guarantee that most of us, if not all of us, would not be incel if women were never granted rights.

They just keep telling us that we have no right to expect anything in spite of society being built on the fact that people expect certain things to happen when they interact with people in certain ways. The female body is put on a pedestal is if it's above any kind of transnational logic, and the desires of ugly men are seen as blasphemy to the foid social rulers.

I guarantee that most of us, if not all of us, would not be incel if women were never granted rights.
Cope tbh, if you're in the bottom percentage of men with bad looks and autistic social skills you'd have still been incel. Only the upper-tier incels would ascend.

If it’s any consolation you should understand that they don’t actually “think” about us or our situation.

They are NPC’s who simply mindlessly parrot the canned propaganda lines that they have learned from their Jew media masters for any given subject or situation/scenario that they find themselves in.

Look at them and the rest of Clown World soyciety the same way that Morpheus instructed Neo to look at people inside the Matrix.

Which to put it plainly is that everyone not “woken up” meaning people that are unproven to possess independent thought are to be avoided as they are dangerous to your well being and happiness and simply not worth your time.

Cope tbh, if you're in the bottom percentage of men with bad looks and autistic social skills you'd have still been incel. Only the upper-tier incels would ascend.
You're coping, if by your logic the bottom % would've never ascended then how do we exist ?
My grandpa would 100% be incel in todays world, yet he ascended in his time.

You're coping, if by your logic the bottom % would've never ascended then how do we exist ?
My grandpa would 100% be incel in todays world, yet he ascended in his time.
Our ugliness isn't passed down because of ugly relatives. Most of my relatives are attractive, I'm just unlucky. There were always some incels, there were just smaller numbers because hypergamy wasn't as bad. People with autism, people with truly ugly faces and people who lived poorly socialized lives never magically ascended before women had rights, they were just seen as rare freaks.

Our ugliness isn't passed down because of ugly relatives. Most of my relatives are attractive, I'm just unlucky. There were always some incels, there were just smaller numbers because hypergamy wasn't as bad. People with autism, people with truly ugly faces and people who lived poorly socialized lives never magically ascended before women had rights, they were just seen as rare freaks.
Well that's why I said "most incels".