Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies eat like shit

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Every time I'm in the dining hall, I see normies eating just straight junk. Burgers, pizza, french fries, ice cream, etc... Jesus Christ. I deserve a femoid for keeping my meals high carb, low fat and high protein in order to improve my body composition. Foids don't care though, they'd rather fuck Chad who drinks soda and eats burgers than me who eats white rice w/lentils and coffee.

I also see normies pouring hot coffee in glasses that are cleary designed only for cold liquids, instead of taking the cups designed for hot liquids that are RIGHT NEXT TO the coffee machine. Jesus Christ, these normies don't know anything!

Stop shaming people for not being an autistic gymcel who eats only chicken whey and veggies. Life is too short to eat that shit, food is one of the best copes.

I do too. Thank god for my chad metabolism tbh

Stop shaming people for not being an autistic gymcel who eats only chicken whey and veggies. Life is too short to eat that shit, food is one of the best copes.

Dude, I don't know how people can eat that American junk every single day. I'd feel like shit, I see femoids doing it too.

I like unhealthy high fat food too but it has to be high quality, like a nice ribeye steak and home made mushrooms and potatoes or top tier NYC pizza. Not fucking hamburgers, french fries and frozen pizza. That shit tastes worse than the low fat chicken w/rice but carries all the negative health affects along with it.

I used to eat so much shit. Never got fat though.

I feel like I cheated god tbh.

I have a pretty great metabolism. Eat what I want and stay muscular.

If only I was handsome...

I've noticed that I feel way better now that I've stopped eating carbs and sugary foods. I used to have really bad blood sugar crashes when I hadn't eaten for more than 4 hours. I would also feel like absolute garbage in the morning.

Incels who eat like them are going to end up on this show.

When I was in uni I lived off breaded chicken sandwiches and pasta TBH.

all ive eaten for the past 3 days is mcdonalds from uber eats and coco pops for breakfast
coco pops are low calorie and McDonalds can be as well. A lot of people think they have high metabolisms but if they tracked stringently they'd be surprised how low their calories are.

I eat like shit too and have a belly to show for it

Yeah, it sucks, Chad can stay ripped and shredded on the same diet that bloated me up to 280 pounds of pure lard. It's insanity.

Amen to that.. What is the fucking point of living long if you are going to be incel

i havent eaten any fruit in 16 years btw

Amen to that.. What is the fucking point of living long if you are going to be incel
maybe you can ascend when you're an old fuck because everyone else around you is fat/out of shape.

try diethylpropion

faggot gymcel. no one cares

My body means everything to me. Even if it’s not pretty. I eat a plant based diet with mostly whole foods because I want my athletic and cognitive performance to be at their best

My body means everything to me. Even if it’s not pretty. I eat a plant based diet with mostly whole foods because I want my athletic and cognitive performance to be at their best

I agree. Health is the most important thing IMO, good on you dude.

lifefuel for me. I live a NEET lite life and can't eat healthy.

I also see normies pouring hot coffee in glasses that are cleary designed only for cold liquids, instead of taking the cups designed for hot liquids that are RIGHT NEXT TO the coffee machine. Jesus Christ, these normies don't know anything!
There is a city in Italy called Trieste in which they seem to do this very stupid thing sistematically at the point that they decided to call a coffe poured in the wrong cup "capo in b"

i also forgot to mention i drink atleast 5 litres of soda a week, usually pepsi or fanta
That has probably degenerated your brain to the point of becoming a WAR member

There is a city in Italy called Trieste in which they seem to do this very stupid thing sistematically at the point that they decided to call a coffe poured in the wrong cup "capo in b"

haha im gonna use that line if i ever attempt to approach a foid pouring herself coffee like that. im gonna start off by saying, "capo in b, huh, you like to be eccentric don't you?". then she'll say "what" and I'll elaborate on how I know a lot about italian culture to make myself seem sophisticated. ill say this all in my guido accent.

haha im gonna use that line if i ever attempt to approach a foid pouring herself coffee like that. im gonna start off by saying, "capo in b, huh, you like to be eccentric don't you?". then she'll say "what" and I'll elaborate on how I know a lot about italian culture to make myself seem sophisticated. ill say this all in my guido accent.
238616 800x497 500x310

Piazza Unit 10

This is the main square of Trieste. Wonderful place, but it seems to be populated by total retards only. Not normies (for the northern italian standards) nor unbluepilled people. Just retards.

Never began for normiecels

:feelsree:They also all have perfectly clear skin, yet are the first people to judge me for what I eat because I have bad skin.:reeeeee:

Fast food should be banned and whoever eat this should send to worker camps