Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies don't understand why this man got leg lengthening surgery

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★★

:soy: Why would someone like John—handsome, confident, funny, a father to three—shell out for a procedure that costs more than a Tesla and results in months of agony for a couple of extra inches? It’s not like he was particularly short, at just shy of the average height of an American man (five feet nine). But the opportunity to be above average was too good to pass up. :incel:“I noticed that taller people just seem to have it easier,” John says, laughing. He shrugs. “The world seems to bend for them.”

Would be cool if it didn't have an extremely long recovery time and didn't fuck up your legs for life

Risking never being able to walk again just for 3 inches - maybe 6 - is just crazy imo. If it guaranteed an extra foot then id understand it, but the risk/reward just isnt there yet.

Maybe one day therell be a new and safe method, but until them, imo leg lengthening is crazy

Im okay with it and Its going to become more common. Based, tbh.

Risking never being able to walk again just for 3 inches - maybe 6 - is just crazy imo. If it guaranteed an extra foot then id understand it, but the risk/reward just isnt there yet.

Maybe one day therell be a new and safe method, but until them, imo leg lengthening is crazy
imagine going from 5'4 to 5'10. 5'4 is rope for me so i got nothing to lose

Cause normies don't think about anything outside of themselves, products they want to buy and social events.

imagine going from 5'4 to 5'10. 5'4 is rope for me so i got nothing to lose
If youre planning to rope at your current height then i guess getting LL is worth a try, nothing to lose. But what if you don't get 6 inches out of it? What if its only 3, 4, or 5? Imagine barely being able to walk and still only being 5ft8, youll still be treated like a subhuman and you went through all that pain and money for nothing.

If you do wanna do it one day then go for it, i have nothing against those who get LL. But im just saying i really hope you think it through all the way because you could seriously mess yourself up

If youre planning to rope at your current height then i guess getting LL is worth a try, nothing to lose. But what if you don't get 6 inches out of it? What if its only 3, 4, or 5? Imagine barely being able to walk and still only being 5ft8, youll still be treated like a subhuman and you went through all that pain and money for nothing.

If you do wanna do it one day then go for it, i have nothing against those who get LL. But im just saying i really hope you think it through all the way because you could seriously mess yourself up
i'm too poor for it anyways. i have to hairlinemaxx first. way cheaper and more important than height imo

He doesn’t know he’s still average height lmao

Average isn’t 5’9 its 5’7-5’11 (the middle 66%) he went from average height to average height.

Damn I can’t imagine believing this would change literally anything.

Height is a threshold, you’re either tall, short, or average. So unless you’re like 6’3 nobody cares that you’re “tall” and unless you’re like 5’5 nobody thinks you’re “short”. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:

It’s safe if you find a good doctor. Don’t buy into the leg lengthening propaganda . Just get LL in U.S and it will be safe don’t get it in turkey or india.