Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don't understand truama

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Anyone else notice that their definition of trauma is some girl and sometimes chad who are sad about the past? This is the extent of their knowledge jfl

Normies can't comprehend ugly being being the victims of anything, they simply gaslight them by accusing them of being lazy, stupid, exaggerating and being a crybaby.

Normies wouldn't even know the symptoms of trauma if they saw it, they'd simply make fun of it because it happened to an ugly boy. Every single fucking ad about this shit always involves a foid or a chad, not ugly guys, not fat guys, not short guys. Cannot have people sympathizing with the silly inkwells, they might've been abused by his family and bullied his entire life but he shouldn't be so bitter and angry at the world! :soy:

Normies claim to be "traumatized" by even the smallest things. There are spoiled teen girls in online chats crying about how they have PTSD, for fuck's sake - yes, PTSD, the same condition that war veterans and real abuse victims suffer from. Oh yeah, I'm sure whatever they've experienced is equally traumatizing to fighting in a war or being raped and beaten by your own father.

Last edited:
Normies claim to be "traumatized" by even the smallest things. There are spoiled teen girls in online chats crying about how they have PTSD, for fuck's sake - yes, PTSD, the same condition that war veterans and real abuse victims suffer from. Oh yeah, I'm sure whatever they've experienced is equally traumatizing to fighting in a war or being raped and beaten by your own father.
i didnt get 5000 likes on my photo im literally gonna kill myself

i didnt get 5000 likes on my photo im literally gonna kill myself
My picture only got 4,000 likes compared to my usual 5,000 and some commenter called me a dumb slut. I'll never heal from this trauma!

It's not that they don't understand, they don't care. I see dumb cunts pretending to have DID and multiple personalities on jewtube for patreon buxx and egirl clicks. The world is fucked when the attention seeking thot market is so saturated you have bitches pretending to be crazy to stand out.

Spoiled Stacy house tour...

Most pretend to have trauma for sympathy points and attention

Most pretend to have trauma for sympathy points and attention
True, for them trauma is a social construct rather than something that actually damages them.

Good times create weak men

True, for them trauma is a social construct rather than something that actually damages them.

If you think about it they really have nothing that could actually damage them like we do.

If you think about it they really have nothing that could actually damage them like we do.
Apart from not getting chad's cock for more than a day

If you're ugly it's your fault & you deserve it.
If you're attractive everyone wants to comfort you & ya didn't deserve none of it.