Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies don't understand the Dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
Yes, this is another thread concerning the Dogpill; the pill that I still cannot fully swallow — the pill that will haunt until my last breath. It’s recently come to my attention that the vast majority of normies (and even some incels) still don’t fully understand the Dogpill. Normies think that the Dogpill is about the majority of women fucking their dogs (btw something we've never stated, maybe only ironically). This is merely a strawman, but as we know, normies are generally unable to grasp most of the arguments we put forward due to their stunted mental capabilities, so I expected that to happen. Sometimes I feel like normies are even more autistic than us. Anyhow, the notion that ALL women fuck their dogs is absurd, and in this thread I’ll attempt to exaplain why. The Dogpill was never exclusively about women fucking dogs, that’s only one part of it. The Dogpill is more about the amount of affection and love the average Western dog receives from women. Sure, some of these dogs are lucky enough to slide into their owner’s pussy — and I can already picture a braindead normie saying “But not all dogs are males, you silly inkwell”. That’s another point I wanted to touch upon, so dear normie, if you’re reading this, just be patient I’ll get to it — however, that’s not the only thing bugging me about the Dopill.

The Dogpill is about the harsh reality that the human female prefers the company of a dog over that of an ugly subhuman, and of course, that she is attracted to dogs more than she’s attracted to us. Just let this detonate in you mind. It’s not only about the sex, though it’s fair to assume that if a foid is more attracted dogs than to sub5 males, then that same foid should also prefer fucking dogs over fucking sub5 males. Furthermore, foids tend to be friendlier when there’s a dog around. A dog, regardless of its looks, receives more love from its Stacy owner than I’ve ever gotten in my entire life, a fact that I cannot get over! It simply pisses me off to no end. The Dogpill shows the dark side of the human female as it proves how depraved the foid is. The foid is willing to go to great lengths such as breaking the law (bestiality is illegal almost everywhere) in order to avoid subhumans like us. And then that same foid has the audacity to tell us we are the disgusting ones — apparently being a victim of lookism is more disgusting than bestiality, who would’ve thought? I fail to see how anyone who fits the category of a subhuman can’t be mad at this degeneracy.

Now, what is the percentage of women that actually fuck their dogs? I don’t know, but we have a survey (see https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/000271625429200147) from the 1950s that suggest that 3.6% of the sampled women (higher than the number of women who are willing to give me a chance btw) have confessed to having engaged in bestiality. 3.6% percent is a lot if you think about it. Especially since women are liars. So I won’t be surprised if the number is 10 times higher than that. Also, I’ve seen enough videos on the internet (a memory that stuck to brain like jagged splitters of glass) to know that females engage in bestiality — if anyone his links to these disgusting sites, feel free to link it. And again, the numbers of women who fuck dogs, regardless of how small it is, is still higher than the number of women who would fuck me.

Finally, I want to address a common misconception about the Dogpill. Normies seem to have this weird notion that we somehow believe all dogs are male. But it appears to me that normies have forgotten that females can also have sex with each other, fucking is not necessarily a male on female thing, anyone with a modicum of intelligence can discern that. Yet, normies can't. Bear in mind, those are the same normies who fight for LGBTQ rights, but somehow the thought of two females having sex has escaped their mind, I wonder why?

TL;DR The Dogpill is not just about women having sex with their dogs. Nor is it about all women fucking their dogs. But normies fail to understand that.

Dp

That happens, but it's a straw man to say that we claimed ALL women have sex with dogs. And it's equally absurd to say that all dogs are male. Those are two things we've never uttered (maybe only as a joke). As I said above, the actual number of women who fuck their dogs is probably higher than we imagine. But let's not forget that affection is a big part of it. Affection is a foreign concept to us. We know what the word means, sure. But we don't have a feeling to associate it with.

This is simply a sign of a degenerate age and hopefully the fall of an empire.

Attachments

• 1615781034355.webm
    2.8 MB
Seems appropriate, just remove 'white' from title

"White women fuck dogs".

Meanwhile, dogs are forbidden outside of actual work use in Islam, I wonder why...

Keep coping you ethnic bluepillers.

"White women fuck dogs".

Meanwhile, dogs are forbidden outside of actual work use in Islam, I wonder why...

Women, regardless of their race, prefer dogs over sub5 males.

whenever bluepillers talk about the blackpill they always use a reductio ad absurdum argument by assuming the most extreme conclusion, i.e the article in your image. It's never in good faith.
Exactly, and as Bret Weinstein said "bad faith changes everything".

"White women fuck dogs".

It's because their saliva is considered impure, dumbass. White men also fuck dogs btw

0afcc240c3b2f70991ffa6c942b2b0e5.png

Women, regardless of their race, prefer dogs over sub5 males.
It's not about dogs, it's about cuteness. That's what you all fail to understand.

being sexy > being cute > being average > being ugly

Are you telling me that you as a man, would prefer spending time & being around this girl over this dog?

182951-brvfb.jpg
shutterstock_673465372.jpg

Last edited: