Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies don’t understand the difference between hating women and being a incel

lu.jones

lu.jones

jones 2025!
★★
Have you noticed normies and ITcucks will call anyone who disagrees with a woman on any topic (even if she’s factually wrong) an incel?. It makes no sense, we know Andrew Tate has sex because that’s all he talks about (which is why I find him infuriating). They call redpillers and conservatives incels, even if those men are sexhavers.

I find it funny that we are so notorious that normies have effectively made “incel” the new n word for men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Also they’re is no “incel ideology” some incels are bluepilled, some are feminists, some are nazis , some are BLM supporters, some are Muslim, some are anti religious. Incel just means involuntary celibate, and anyone who is a virgin and unable to ascend has the right to call themselves an incel.

Obviously I hate most women, (I say most because I have female family members who I love. Especially my younger sister who I had a huge impact on after my parents got divorced and we stopped seeing my father). But women are incredibly cruel and horrible to me and everyone. They manipulate us for their pleasure, why wouldn’t I hate them?. Currently, no woman has given me a reason not to hate them. Maybe if they showed me basic respect then I wouldn’t hate them, just treat me like a human being. Last time I spoke to a foid was a sheboon cashier and I’m very awkward due to my autism, she had a condescending tone when I was looking down and blushing. It really isn’t my fault I have autism, they don’t have to be cunts about it.

Your younger sister is just gonna be a white and fuck chads

The word incel lost it's meaning. People on the internet will just call you that when you disagree with their opinion, same thing happened with the words faggot, retard, nigger and racist

The word incel lost its meaning. People on the internet will just call you that when you disagree with their opinion, same thing happened with the words faggot, retard, nigger and racist
Exactly. Racist and Nazi are so overused now too

It’s been like 10 years nobody cares bro, just accept they mean the same thing and call yourself a virgin instead

Also they’re is no “incel ideology” some incels are bluepilled, some are feminists, some are nazis , some are BLM supporters, some are Muslim, some are anti religious.
Exactly.

Most incels are bluepilled anyways so if we want to talk about an "Incel ideology" then we can say that a majority of IT have an "Incel ideology"