Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don't support looksmaxxing surgery because it increases mate competition

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
From an evolutionary POV it would make sense. Why would a normie guy want you to get looksmaxxing surgery to ascend? That would just be more mate competition for him. On the other hand, if you wanted hormones to turn yourself into a tranny, he gladly supports that because that means less potential mate competition for him. This is why they are against surgery looksmaxing, though they will come up with dubious moral reasons to support it, the real reason, even if it is subconscious, is the increased competition for mates.

I guarantee you, if there was a way that science could make all men neurotypical, 6 ft+ tall high tier normies and up, most current normies and up would oppose such technology. And they would give smokescreen moral arguments (which could likely be knocked down if you think about them for more than a few seconds) for why such technology should not be used. The real reason is, they don't want the extra competition. A tall guy is only tall relative to other short guys. A Chad is only a Chad relative to truecels. If everyone was a Chad, paradoxically, no one would be a Chad. Everyone would be a normie.

It's only in self interest why looksmaxxed surgery is opposed by normies.

true tbh. they dont want more competition

I don't have money for surgery!
Also my strongest flaws aren't things you can change with surgery, especially height.

I don't have money for surgery!
Also my strongest flaws aren't things you can change with surgery, especially height.
limb lengthening surgery bro

Makes sense tbh

Oh those exist? I bet they're expensive and can fuck you somehow.
How much cm will they add to my height?

up to 6 inches apparently

but yeah it can kill you - some user posted a link to an article yesterday on some guy who died from the surgery

but yeah it can kill you - some user posted a link to an article yesterday on some guy who died from the surgery
Fuck it, if it isn't a painful death then what do I have to lose?

up to 6 inches apparently

>At about $85,000, the procedure is expensive and the process lengthy. It takes at least three months to complete it and it requires demanding and excruciating physical therapy.

:lul: Never mind...

That's why also normies talk a lot of shit about jelqing and PE related things.
but yeah it can kill you

You can't kill a incel, you only can free him from suffering. So, it's worth.

Damn you’re right lol

and if male plastic surgery became common, normies would have no choice but to get it, just to keep up. Their situation would not improve since if all men go up 1 point, they’re all still the same relative to eachother. They’d be acting to avoid punishment, not to get a reward. Just another unnecessary hurdle/standard to meet. PS is only a winning strategy if a tiny minority of men are getting it.

Damn you’re right lol

and if male plastic surgery became common, normies would have no choice but to get it, just to keep up. Their situation would not improve since if all men go up 1 point, they’re all still the same relative to eachother. They’d be acting to avoid punishment, not to get a reward. Just another unnecessary hurdle/standard to meet. PS is only a winning strategy if a tiny minority of men are getting it.
Correct. t's just like how the rich don't want anyone else to be rich because if everyone is a billionaire, then what good is a billion dollars?

This is very high IQ

This is very high IQ
Thank you talking chicken.
Fuck it, if it isn't a painful death then what do I have to lose?

>At about $85,000, the procedure is expensive and the process lengthy. It takes at least three months to complete it and it requires demanding and excruciating physical therapy.

:lul: Never mind...
Do you ever fantasize about being 6 inches taller?

You hit the nail right on the head. JFL they are afraid of the potential surgery could give us. Then less pussy for their unworthy and ungrateful asses.

You hit the nail right on the head. JFL they are afraid the potential surgery could give us.
They're ok with you losing weight or trying to gain muscle or changing your wardrobe, but they don't want you doing anything about your bone structure.

They're ok with you losing weight or trying to gain muscle or changing your wardrobe, but they don't want you doing anything about your bone structure.
aka something that will guarantee success.

doc just gave me referral to see dermatologist, hopefully I can get 6 ugly moles cut off my body.

This is the main reason, also because the government literally spiritually feeds off of our suffering and any mercy shown towards the most downtrodden men is "misogyny". I would do anything for surgery, I need so much to look normal because of how much of a truecel I am that it would be impossible to wagecuck for before 40 and I'd rope way before that. I would let the normies chop my dick off if that was the only way to get the surgeries because being as ugly as I am is worse than never having sex ever in your life.

This is the main reason, also because the government literally spiritually feeds off of our suffering and any mercy shown towards the most downtrodden men is "misogyny". I would do anything for surgery, I need so much to look normal because of how much of a truecel I am that it would be impossible to wagecuck for before 40 and I'd rope way before that. I would let the normies chop my dick off if that was the only way to get the surgeries because being as ugly as I am is worse than never having sex ever in your life.
My ugly face ruined quite portion of my life and I've had severe health issues and social anxiety because of it, yet people think it is not a major problem. I fucking hate having deformed jaws and health issues. Fuck this world.

Last edited:
Normies don't support looksmaxxing yet blame us for not taking care of our appearance

Could you ascend then?
How do you define ascend? If I took out a couple hundred and wandered the slums of the nearest major city, I'm sure I could find a whore to spread her legs for me. That seems like sinking rather than elevating though.