Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies don’t hold the bully’s in their social groups accountable

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
The way some normies won’t hold the most unpleasant people of the social group accountable for the wrong way they treat people is a reason for me to leave some of the social groups I’ve been in. I’ll start with my first example where this guy I was in a social group with would always belittle me and degrade me while no one would ever call him out for how wrong he was. He’d take content about himself that does not make him better than people just to show a classist attitude where he would act like he’s better than people.

People are unpleasant to the people they see as the passive people who won’t stand up for themselves. Sometimes people see passive behaviour as a green light to be unpleasant to someone else. When I was being told girls don’t want to have sex with me just to be told to jerk off the guy sitting next to the guy saying what he said to me didn’t call him out for the repulsive statement he made towards me.

When no one calls any form of bullying out it just goes to show how much it’s enabled. No one stepped in to help out or call out what was wrong when I showed this guy some adult insta model and he gave me a gentle tackle to say is she fourteen when she was clearly in her early twenty’s. I have a responsibility to stand up for my self so I can’t blame people for enabling it for never calling out bullying.

I’m not at fault for being treated badly if I don’t stand up for my self. It just feels unfair to think about how oblivious the social group is to the pressence of the most unpleasant bully’s in the social group while the unpleasant bully’s are the people who get listens to more because they’re popular. Sometimes the whole social group takes amusement in how unpleasant the bully’s are

normie morality = taking advantage of an opportunity or of someone makes you the good guy, always

bad guy is only the one that allows himself to be exploited

also someone stepping in to defend you is not something that happens for men with any frequency, even on forums i never got backup or orbiters to defend me even if they were friendly, and that takes zero effort

having simps defend you is a woman thing

basically everybody is complicit in bullying, it's rare to see someone stand up for another person most normscum just look the other way when somebody is getting bullied. they all deserve gta treatment.

basically everybody is complicit in bullying, it's rare to see someone stand up for another person most normscum just look the other way when somebody is getting bullied. they all deserve gta treatment.

Based

They will look the other way because they don’t care and don’t understand the severity of the bully’s behaviour.

also someone stepping in to defend you is not something that happens for men with any frequency, even on forums i never got backup or orbiters to defend me even if they were friendly, and that takes zero effort

It’s so rare for people to step in to defend others that it’s pretty much every guy for himself when it comes to being mistreated most of the time. This is the brutal reality of how it is.

having simps defend you is a woman thing

Its virtue signaling. They want the praise for being a good person without the effort. But in practice, they won't stand up to the bullies because they see them as Alpha worthy of respect and emulation. They're too opportunistic to have a stable set of principles.

When I was getting bullied to tears, the normies were centrists at best.

It's not like I don’t understand it. There's no social credit to be gained from defending a subhuman from a Chadlite. Only if cameras are around.

It's because they're scared of him and his power also being friends with bullies increases your social standing.

Chad worship, why normies are a special kind of pathetic, hyperconformist virtue signaling high inhib faggots the bunch of them, you have to fire back instantaneously to every comment preferably twice as harshly, if you lack wit then it's better to act low inhib stare them down and or put your hand on their shoulder while subtly mocking them such things.

Chad worship, why normies are a special kind of pathetic, hyperconformist virtue signaling high inhib faggots the bunch of them, you have to fire back instantaneously to every comment preferably twice as harshly, if you lack wit then it's better to act low inhib stare them down and or put your hand on their shoulder while subtly mocking them such things.
It's indeed a matter of dominance. Two guys in my friend group were total dicks even though they're mid-tier normie trash. I'm weak and effeminate so I couldn't directly confront them, and they have strong ammo against me. I had to undermine their cultivated air for a couple of years until eventually all of my friends agreed to cut them off, they even said they should have listened to me and that I was right all along. You can only do this if your target has bullied other friends and you're all pretty close though, it also takes a while. Foids employ similar tactics, but in their case it is hardly justified.

sensational profile picture.

To make it short, morals are completely bendable and basically meaningless.

I’ve seen it, too. It’s like these little cucks freeze like malfunctioning bots.

Standing up alone does not always work. The bullies just act unimpressed and tell you you’re overreacting or something. But if only one person is on your side and willing to say something, you can save yourself. I’ve seen it, sometimes I helped someone stand up for themselves and sometimes I had someone stand up for myself.

But it’s a problem when nobody says anything. In this case, the bullying could go on for years.