Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies don't have any problem

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
All of their problems are fake, if they had problems they wouldn't be normie.

their lives are in tutorial mode

Good example is normies and foids are going to therapists whining about somethings that happened to them 10 years ago. Whereas we are getting beat on and facing major issues in the here and now.. every day.

I can't take normie "problems" seriously.

a) they are never real problems
b) normies have plenty of social safetynets that will catch them like friends, partners and family

Good example is normies and foids are going to therapists whining about somethings that happened to them 10 years ago. Whereas we are getting beat on and facing major issues in the here and now.. every day.
^

Good morning I hate neurotypicals

Stacies live in cutscene mode, foids live in tutorial mode, chads live in easy mode, normies live in normal mode, we live in brutal mode.
this

Exactly. This is why I'll never go to a the rapist. They can help you resolve past trauma, but they can't help you when you have no hope for the future. And they'll never admit that, they'll instead do anything in their power to make you swallow their kike pills and shut up.

I can't take normie "problems" seriously.

a) they are never real problems
b) normies have plenty of social safetynets that will catch them like friends, partners and family

especially female normies. All their "problems" are fake or dumb bullshit. That's why I don't take them serious when they larp as depressed.

I watched a documentary on "covid induced depresion" once, and they interviewed teenagers and kids in a mental hospital where they were in inpatient treatment . Almost all of the patients were female. Maybe 1 out of a 100 was male. Some were like 12 and larped as suicidal.

Whores just want attention. they don't have real problems.