Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies don’t go outside

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
They get in their car and drive form location A to location B and usually just spend money or screw around with their normie gang

Do people really believe that normies or attractive people are walking around town aimlessly all day?

Just because you’re forcing yourself to around people doesn’t mean they want to be around you

I’ve been walking around my town everyday for years and I’ve only encountered a few people

1: An old man who lives near me who I’ve spoken to a few times, i could tell that he knew I was socially stunted and low IQ

2: these two Indian guys I meant at a park, I had some fun with them and they told me to meet them the next day. The Next day I waited for an hour and they showed up for a minute to tell me that they where busy and I only saw them again after a few months and they basically told me to politely fuck off.

3: a schizo crackhead who thought I was following him and I had to listen to his rambling for ten minutes all the while I was preparing for him to club me over the head with bottle he was holding.

and the only foid interaction I got was a old lady who said that I should smile more

Yeah just go outside brah

they don't know they're walking around town aimlessly. They do not know their interaction are forced. They go outside but they already know there are gonna be people out for them. That's what being a normie is about.