Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies dont easily get girlfriends

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Did you forget the most basic blackpill theory?
80/20?
Sub 8 theory?

Even if a normie gets a gf its betabux and/or shes a sub 5 foid.
only chads can get stacies and beckies to slay.
Cant believe even some 2022fags still believe the average normie gets a looksmatch gf that is loyal. Jfl

80/20?
Sub 8 theory?

Cant believe even some 2022fags still believe the average normie gets a looksmatch gf that is loyal. Jfl

:yes:

ye bro i bet that helps you cope but its simply not true its not reality

sure normies dont get gf easily like chad yet a majority of them gets gfs who are not sub5 and not betabuxx

we are the ultimate losers dont try to pretend majority of man are like us

"Normies easily get girlfriends" said no one ever. Normies are not chad.

They dont get them easily, but definitely easier than us

Normies are doomed to betabuxx and/or date below their looksmatch

True, at best normies get some sexless/beta-buxx arrangement with a whore who hates them, look how popular dead-beadrooms are

True, at best normies get some sexless/beta-buxx arrangement with a whore who hates them, look how popular dead-beadrooms are
And then they get divorce raped, no thanks

You're doomed to exist, dude. Just gotta bear with it.

lol this is massive cope. Statistics show that 52% of man regularly have sex: https://bedbible.com/what-percentage-of-men-are-sexually-active-statistics/

unless 50%+ of man are 8+/10, then what you're saying is cope. Why is it cope? Because it feels better to believe that most man are in the same place as you, rather than you being an outlier. Face it man, if you never had sex, then you belong in the bottom 10%.

the average man loses his virginity at 17: https://bedbible.com/virginity-statistics/

at least they get them
It's not about easy vs hard, it's about possible vs impossible

how do i get a sub5 gf?

Normie incels exist

Do you think there's dead-bedrooms in south africa? Where I'm from they say, "you can't rape your wife". If you're in a relationship with a foid, you technically can't rape her kek. My two cents though. I don't think dead-bedrooms is an issue in ZA compared to the west thought

Do you think there's dead-bedrooms in south africa? Where I'm from they say, "you can't rape your wife". If you're in a relationship with a foid, you technically can't rape her kek. My two cents though. I don't think dead-bedrooms is an issue in ZA compared to the west thought
Idk abt south africa but in my area i dont think its a huge problem gen x and millenials have sex all the time

lol this is massive cope. Statistics show that 52% of man regularly have sex: https://bedbible.com/what-percentage-of-men-are-sexually-active-statistics/

unless 50%+ of man are 8+/10, then what you're saying is cope. Why is it cope? Because it feels better to believe that most man are in the same place as you, rather than you being an outlier. Face it man, if you never had sex, then you belong in the bottom 10%.

the average man loses his virginity at 17: https://bedbible.com/virginity-statistics/
Good ragebait ngl

Normies get girlfriends, but they jump through hoops to do so.

80/20?
Sub 8 theory?

Finally, someone who said the same as I have.

All true and that's why the line between failed normie and incel so thin.

Best bet for successful normies is to find a somewhat decent girl, maintain that relationship and stay with her.