Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don’t deserve an ounce of forgiveness.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Here is a Video of a normie (I´m using this word loosely) getting all worried about Incel violence after the minecrafting of Plymouth.

She admits to seeing Incels (and our legitimate grievances) as nothing but a joke.

But now she is somewhat scared and suddenly goes the route of empathy and understanding (“pLeaSe tALk tO sOmEbOdY”).

The point I’m trying to make is that IF we get understanding from society it is not because of genuine empathy for our problems but because of selfish fear.

Normies would go right back to laughing about us if Incel violence would decrease.

It is really sad that this seems to be the only way to make people listen to us.

Of course I’m not a advocating for anyone to go ER... I’m a good boy after all, but is there any other way to interpret this?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BolbSlMbzdY

Average redditor.:feelskek:

nobody would go ER on this hog

nobody would go ER on this hog
are-you-sure-about-that.jpg

This is why we shouldn't bother to explain ourselves to normies & soyciety

It's pointless, they've already made up their mind and will always hate us, even if we become "good little boys"

It's better to stand tall unapologetically, then to bow down and grovel at these peoples feet

Her looksmatch was culled at birth.
Literally asking for a police state.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO :dab::dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
its all fun and games when its far far away in an other country, but its not when someone shoots up your hometown is it :feelsEhh:

I ain't watching that shit,fuck normie scum.
Also the shooter was not an incel,idgaf what anyone says.