Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normies don’t actually have interests.

PrinceArthas

PrinceArthas

Greycel
Normies might seem like they do things for entertainment and have hobbies but when you actually look deeper into how normies operate you can see that non of them engage in these hobbies for actual entertainment and enjoyment or actually even care about the hobbies they partake in at all.

The evidence that I will be providing is mostly anecdotal so take that as you will

Everything is transactional for normies.

Nothing normies do they truly enjoy (besides sex maybe but that’s outside the scope of this thread) I will tell a story about an old friend of mine who engaged with some of my hobbies during my senior year of high school. I don’t engage in anything depraved or degenerate either. My preferred hobby is playing strategy and rpg games both in the tabletop sense with games like warhammer the old world or any OSR rpg and on PC. I eventually tried to get my normie friends involved so I would have someone to play. It went alright and It looked as if they were actually interested in playing and had a good time. This illusion as I would come to find out was shattered by two things. First I had noticed that towards the end the of high school one of my friends started drifting away and just all in all distancing himself from me. Apparently he had only wanted to engage in the hobbies since he thought it would give him a unique personality and once he realized that it didn’t, he only played in order to please me and use my moterbike and ATV. Otherwise though he viewed me as a fucking freak. The other realization came from another person sharing some very insightful information about his direct messages with the other friend and apparently they would talk behind my back making iMessage stickers out of my face from creep shots they took.

TLDR: these normgroid rats Used me and led me on in order to ride my atv’s. They didn’t even actually care about my hobbies or interests and brutally made fun of me behind my back.

A note to brocels. It’s better to engage with the lowest beings in society than normies or just isolate yourself.