Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normies doing "normie stuff". WTF is wrong with them? Post your experiences.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Some things really baffle me. Pointless bullshit, idiocy imo. Things that are alien to me.

My Sister is driving every fucking weekend 200 km to our house just to LDAR all day on the couch. But that's not even the thing. Every two weeks she spends copious time washing her damn car. I just don't get the point honestly. My dad never washes his car. We have strong rainfall here in Northern Germany and they get clean by itself and who cares anyway?

Then you know how old people sometimes behave in the bus? As if they don't know it will start rough even though I see the same people several times in the same bus. They react each time surprised and slightly idk high? With some strange joyful expression they topple through the bus. Sometimes they stand up several times during one route to relocate themself, get distracted and repeat their "play". First time I tried to help, but honestly fuck them I am not their personal airbag or safety instructor. WTF is this shit? Some kind of adventuring selfsabotage or attenton whoring? There is an analogy for this in my personal life here with the frontdoor as well, when family members are bringing in groceries or just even using it. Every time they have problems with the dog running out. Got like three times almost hit by a vehicle one time fought with another dog. I never had a problem with that. They are not able to explain me their behavior logically as well....

I just don't get it are they just to disorganized or dumb to comprehend the law of physics or control their body mechanically according to the needs of the situation?

WTF is wrong with fucking normies?

You know similiar stories or have an explanation?

Last edited:
How is living in Germany? Is refugees/immigrants situation really that bad?

Also kek @ normies of course

I think you're autistic, no offense of course. You're just noticing stuff which you perceive as weird, because you don't understand.

Normie humor is the worst. Their jokes are unfunny, but all the other normies always laugh at them because they share the same humor. They have shit taste in memes too. I remember back when I was at college, the other students on my course used to huddle around and listen to the Me Gusta song. It was so fucking obnoxious. I used to stand as far away from them as I could. They also used to gossip about each other and cause drama constantly. I'm just glad there was a few people who I actually got along with at college and it wasn't completely full of normies.

I hate how normies nervously laugh when anyone makes a slightly racist/sexist whatever comment.

I hate when normies laugh at unfunny facebook memes like the low IQ retards they are.

most normies I know are dead inside and try their hardest to LARP as normal human beings. that's how they end up doing the shit they do.

I think you're autistic, no offense of course. You're just noticing stuff which you perceive as weird, because you don't understand.

I obviously don't. That's why I made the thread besides anger managment. To get some feedback and more insight through "cases" other autists observed.

I have theories for their behavior, doesn't mean they make sense to me.

Bump.

I obviously don't. That's why I made the thread besides anger managment. To get some feedback and more insight through "cases" other autists observed.
I have theories for their behavior, doesn't mean they make sense to me.

You're just noticing stuff which you perceive as weird, because you don't understand.
This is exactly the kind of answer you would get from a normie. "You don't understand." (No offense) Still waiting for a rational explanation.

Spoiler:
In the end it always boils down to "Let them be mentally retarded, who cares.". If they would at least apply the same standard to non NT people...

I am writing in a passive agressive manner because, I was just reflecting about some key experiences in my life, which made me really angry again.

Last edited: