Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies discuss the racepill

Brutal. JBWpill destroyed me.

ugly manlet dicklet white > handsome tall hung ethnic

chad is a own race

Most comments are so retarded. These faggitors think whites are seen as more attractive because of status.

If that were true rice would be more attractive than blacks and curries, when that is not the case.

Whites are more attractive because their phenotype is seen as more manly than the ones developed by other races. A rice has lots of neoteny in his face and that looks more childish than in any other race.

Kike speech bubble

Please tell me you're not even more retarded than I previously thought. :ping:

I know you're trolling but the racepill is that ethnics are more likely to be short and ugly while whites are more likely to be tall and good looking.

He's saying that so he can have an excuse to rot here

Him, btw. :feelshaha:

He’s a 6’0 Korean, the equivalent of being a 6’3 white man for his race, easily heightmogging 90-95+% of all Asian men and he claims to have a better face than 90%+ of Asians and gets skinny attractive white girls matching him, that makes him easily a giga Chang because being both good looking and tall is extremely rare and even Asian models struggle to matches with just Asian women on dating apps, so him being able to means he’s extremely good looking for an Asian.

Also, he has rich parents, in his early 20s and goes to a university.

If I were describing a whitecel, he would be publicly crucified for bragging and being the biggest fakecel here, so why the fuck is a Chang like him tolerated?

Brutal for 5'3 conqueror currycels

if society treated any race the way they treated whites i'm sure that race would be seen as attractive. i don't think it's just about looks, it's also about privilege. white people don't realize the privilege they have because they're used to it. the reason asian girls will date really ugly white guys is because just the white ethnicity by itself gives a massive amount of social status from race card.