Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies deserve their horrible deaths

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I no longer feel sorry for the masses even in-spite of realizing how horrible the future is going to be for them (go read all my other "we are fucked because blah blah blah" style threads if you want to know more about what I am talking about). And the reason is simple: Normies are actually horrible people.

I use to think the elites are evil people. I still believe this. But I now realize that the normies actually have almost no moral superiority over them at all. They aren't less horrible people. They are just dumber and more apathetic. All the "altruism" that I once thought separated the normies from the elites, doesn't exist. I once thought the reason normies refuse to swallow the blackpill and so viciously attack those who speak blackpill truths was because of ignorance and fear. That they were simply afraid to see the truth for what it is. I now know this is not the case, and that the true reason for their hatred towards the blackpill is ARROGANCE. Normies don't hate the blackpill because of good intentions and empathy towards others. They hate it BECAUSE IT EXPOSES HOW INSIGNIFICANT THEY ARE. They don't actually care about other people. And once you realize this, it changes EVERYTHING about how you view the world and the people in it.

Think about all the people on this earth that on the surface appear to be noble. All the people working at charities. All the people campaigning for "equality" between different groups. All the people combating discrimination and hate. All the "good" people. Every single one of them is a worthless piece of shit that has a hidden and selfish motivation for doing what they do. Every. Single. One. No exceptions. None.

The overwhelming majority of "good" people act good or demand others do good for 1 out of 3 reasons:

1. Because they look like shit and think that "GoodPersonMaxing" will get them noticed.
2. Virtue signaling as a means to an end (that is, they don't actually give a shit about the people they are helping).
3. Because they themselves have inferior status/genetics and thus demand equality/wealth redistribution/altruism etc simply because they can't compete.

There isn't a single "good" person on earth who doesn't fall into one of the above 3 groups. The overwhelming majority of normies, if given the chance to behave in the same selfish hedonistic way the elites that they hate on do, would do so. All their empty rhetoric about "the people" and "justice" is hollow, self-serving bullshit. They don't mean any of it. All the things they claim makes the wealthy elite evil, they would willingly do themselves if given the chance. They are worthless, hypocritical pieces of trash that deserve absolutely NONE of our sympathy once the elite finally decides to get rid of them, for they aren't any better than them anyway. In a way it would even be an improvement since at least the elites have higher intelligence and in many cases can actually create something. The normies can't and have no redeeming qualities whatsover.

/end of daily rant.

I cant wait for shut to hit the fan tbh

High IQ thread. Death to normalfags.

every human is selfish. people only "love" one another because of what the other gives them

Think about all the people on this earth that on the surface appear to be noble. All the people working at charities. All the people campaigning for "equality" between different groups. All the people combating discrimination and hate. All the "good" people. Every single one of them is a worthless piece of shit that has a hidden and selfish motivation for doing what they do. Every. Single. One. No exceptions. None.

Charities are mostly a sink for money and real progress. Equality doesn't exist, it's just a simplification introduced in order not to have countless of different sets of laws to apply to each people category. Charity has become a reality show for virtue signalling. If those people are so damn "good", why don't they help their poor fellow citizens, for example? But, no. They need to go to third world countries, shit a photo album on Facebitch and then fap on their homepage waiting for virtual validation from the comment section.

Charities are mostly a sink for money and real progress. Equality doesn't exist, it's just a simplification introduced in order not to have countless of different sets of laws to apply to each people category. Charity has become a reality show for virtue signalling. If those people are so damn "good", why don't they help their poor fellow citizens, for example? But, no. They need to go to third world countries, shit a photo album on Facebitch and then fap on their homepage waiting for virtual validation from the comment section.

Equality of opportunity can theoretically exist, but equality between people can never exist because people are not equal

Equality of opportunity can theoretically exist, but equality between people can never exist because people are not equal

Exactly, equality of opportunity is somewhat feasible, albeit not completely maybe. It would be good to have at least that, but there´s affirmative action instead.

It is not a revelation to me. Ive known it.
So that is why i like to be outside of society.
I dont have any desire to be among that dirty crowd. Normies are miserable their " happiness" is even worse than my unhapiness and their "romances" " affairs" and "soccial achievments" are unbearably tedious wretched and empty as fuck.
It is not new news that normies are what they are. It has always been known. It was the primal theme of writers of period of romantisims the conflict between shity mob and noble autsiders. ...No changes. Humanity is uncurable. So fuck it let them to hell.

I cant wait for shut to hit the fan tbh
i really hope man made accelerated climate change is real, because it sounds like bullshit to me where are my goddamn extreme weather events? where are my extreme rain? where are my category 5 storms striking everyone? fuck u climate change

I wouldn't go as far as all the normies but all those cucks and white knights are just so ridiculous

fbi stop trying to get people to say that they wanna shoot a bunch of normies thx