Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel normies debating about who gets bitches

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
It’s annoying as shit. They just spend there day talking about who gets bitches and who gets the most while getting cucked and rejected by stacy. They assume a foid being their friend is a sign of “getting bitches” when in reality these foids are just messing with them and ghosting.

Normies just simp all day and act like they’re chad to cope. Then of course they get rejected and go ahead and bully us for our looks. I’ll never forget when a nigger said i get no bitches but yet he had no girlfriend in sight.

The guys ego was high cuz he had some friends who were girls. Fucking idiot later he says how one of them was fake. Yeah no shit sherlock. And of course other normies would admit how they were being used. They’re so fucking retarded then they cope by acting like they don’t care

reminds me of this

These cucks always try to put other people down to feel better about themselves. Truly pathetic.

yeah but normies can do some brutal things... to them. in front of you. certain things that i dont want to talk about.

I'm done with failed normies who act like they pull all these ladies and shame men who dare say any truth.

Studies and statistics have confirmed the things we've been saying for years that most men are lucky to get scraps with women, and these women don't care about them, often ruining their lives.

They are just drone simps who think they are saying something clever. I hope all of them get gassed.

this is why i fucking hate having any friends.

they're always going on about "muh game" and "muh you get zero bitches bro"

fucking normie scum im forced to interact with for legacy reasons

It’s annoying as shit. They just spend there day talking about who gets bitches and who gets the most while getting cucked and rejected by stacy. They assume a foid being their friend is a sign of “getting bitches” when in reality these foids are just messing with them and ghosting.

Normies just simp all day and act like they’re chad to cope. Then of course they get rejected and go ahead and bully us for our looks. I’ll never forget when a nigger said i get no bitches but yet he had no girlfriend in sight.

The guys ego was high cuz he had some friends who were girls. Fucking idiot later he says how one of them was fake. Yeah no shit sherlock. And of course other normies would admit how they were being used. They’re so fucking retarded then they cope by acting like they don’t care
I hate when people say "you're always mad and depressed cause you don't have sex ahahahha" yeah, i actually don't,just stfu

this is why i fucking hate having any friends.

they're always going on about "muh game" and "muh you get zero bitches bro"

fucking normie scum im forced to interact with for legacy reasons
They talk about it like it's a normal thing for everyone to do. It sounds like a competition, the one who gets the most foids wins. wins what.

They talk about it like it's a normal thing for everyone to do. It sounds like a competition, the one who gets the most foids wins. wins what.
wins a trip to getting cucked by chad

id rather listen to a fork scrape a plate for 2 hours