Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies, cucks and globabalist faggots trying to leaving the sinking ship

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
As the EU is on the verge of collapse (the same as the old liberal enstablishment) due to coronavirus and the Central Bank inability to help Italy (Lagarde was very explicit about that) and due to the drastic collapse the EU/liberal order had in the pubblic opinion in the last days there are TONS of fucking normies and NPC journalists (as well as politicians) trying to leave the sinking ship pretending they never supported this status quo in the first place.

Massive cowards fearing people about to go full Robespierre on them trying to fake positions they never held. It's not like we are in full internet era and their tweets against populism, nationa sovereignty, "toxic masculinity", cis white male bs etc are still there with their fucking dumbass verified account with name and surname so we can everyday see the shit they said against us and every single opposition to their libtardism. They are morons to the point they believe they can seriously get away like that.

JFL i'm enjoying the collapse chilling like never before

Liberal-EU order right now be like

Attachments

• titanic.jpg
    titanic.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 9
Just lol to normies and cucks

I'm sorry you got only one reply

We sure live in interesting times.

What the hell will Europe be like in ten years ? I have no clue man, but I suspect it will be very different.

Europe is going to fall apart regardless of what anyone does, I'm just enjoying watching it.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn"

Cassandra may have enjoyed seeing her prophecies come true, because it may have given her the satisfaction of knowing she was indeed right.

When we watch the world burn, at least we get a great "I told you so !" time.

you got replies but they are all from postmaxxers

Government won’t ever let it collapse since all of this is planned.

This is only the beginning! It’s gettin good

Corona-chan could drive half a billion people into poverty worldwide.

Corona-chan reactivating in ChiCom.

Pointless
Just like your pointless coping thread. You said it yourself
(the same as the old liberal enstablishment
there will always be another cucked authority to reorganize chaos into soyceity . This "let it burn" "acceleration" threads are getting old and I used to believe this shit myself. Corona will change nothing. It's only a minor problem if not a suitable solution for (((overpopulation))). The damage done by the virus is not counterproductive to the higher ups like you think.

here will always be another cucked authority to reorganize chaos into soyceity . This "let it burn" "acceleration" threads are getting old and I used to believe this shit myself. Corona will change nothing. It's only a minor problem if not a suitable solution for (((overpopulation))). The damage done by the virus is not counterproductive to the higher ups like you think
My point was completely different but keep being a useless pessimist even when there is legit something to hope or cheer for.
I'm getting used and tired of this kind of behaviour

No. I was actually describing what I witnessed
Ofcourse you did .I'm not denying that. Jist like how the Romans witnessed the fall of rome or how the turks stood watch as the ottoman empire decayed into nothingess. It's cope...shit keeps going. Nothing changes.

My point was completely different but keep being a useless pessimist even when there is legit something to hope or cheer for.
I'm getting used and tired of this kind of behaviour
Look, I'm sorry .but there's no sinking ship. Probably not yet anyways. Even if westren civilization falls so what?. The rest of the world duplicated the cucked westren behaviour and there's candidates to take its place anyways. But if your point is that this small virus victory is worth celebrating then again I'm sorry but winning the battle is not the same as winning the war. I'm not a pessimist .I just have diffrent views on things.
read a few lines
Are you not entertained?.ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?:feelsBox:

IM FREEEEEEEEE

FREEEEFALLLLLING!

Ofcourse you did .I'm not denying that. Jist like how the Romans witnessed the fall of rome or how the turks stood watch as the ottoman empire decayed into nothingess. It's cope...shit keeps going. Nothing changes.
Yes and i was cheering for that. No reason to be polemist
Look, I'm sorry .but there's no sinking ship. Probably not yet anyways. Even if westren civilization falls so what?. The rest of the world duplicated the cucked westren behaviour and there's candidates to take its place anyways. But if your point is that this small virus victory is worth celebrating then again I'm sorry but winning the battle is not the same as winning the war. I'm not a pessimist .I just have diffrent views on things.
Yes there is. The cucked feminist arrogant West is decaying and i was describing most of all NORMIES MIND not the event per se. Normies behaviour was what I found hilarious not the decadence itself whom i was noticing since 2015 lol

Last edited: