Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over normies could not handle covid quarantine

Remember that there were foids that committed suicide within a month of lockdown because they couldn't go to Chad's house. These are the same people that undermine our struggles, which are a thousand times worse than theirs.

Remember that there were foids that committed suicide within a month of lockdown because they couldn't go to Chad's house. These are the same people that undermine our struggles, which are a thousand times worse than theirs.
Even normie male suicides went up.

just goes to show normies know exactly how incels feel and they know it's over for us. they just dont care and want us to shut up

Quarantine was so good. I miss it.

Yep I saw the vids of some too, was kekfuel. These weak minded vile creates can't go a few months without riding the cock carousel

never forget their reaction when they dealt with one week of "isolation"

Fucking incel, you don't need to interact with anyone in a positive way in any shape or form to be happy! You aren't entitled to a literal biological need that normies and foids rope and become "depressed" after not having! :feelskek:

It was a funny and interesting 2-3 months to say the least. They can't handle what a tiny fraction of what the average incel has to go through his whole life.

Quarantine was so good. I miss it.
Everyone was tired of lockdown except me in high school, when you’re in your own bubble it’s like a lucid dream you can immerse in so much things such as movies video games… I even skipped half of my year when we were on zoom I closed my computer each time and played lots of games

Everyone was tired of lockdown except me in high school, when you’re in your own bubble it’s like a lucid dream you can immerse in so much things such as movies video games… I even skipped half of my year when we were on zoom I closed my computer each time and played lots of games
Fucking based.

Quarantine was great. Normies committed suicide and went to jail while incels thrived. Normies working remotely became worthless trash compared to incels working 10 jobs. Incels won and normies lost the way it was meant to be.

Give me another lockdown ASAP