Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normie's continue to do shit like this despite so many ER's occuring.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
★★
Okay so here's what happened... The guy in the video is a huge Spiderman fan. He is outcasted because he's 15 and a Spiderman fan. So these normies told him to come to the park and said that they were having a costume party at the park and to come dressed up as Spiderman. Obviously It's a lie to humiliate and torment him. A random toilet decides to take it one step above verbal harassment and sucker punch him in the face leaving him with a broken nose and bloody face. Here's the vid.

At this point people who die from school shootings is just natural selection. How dumb do you have to still be bullying people in 2023 when another mass shooting happens like every month. I mean yeah obviously Normies are cruel but we already know that much. I just don't understand how they're so stupid on top of it all. Pitbulls are known for being aggressive, So you shouldn't slap one in the face. And bullied outcasts are known for shootings so you shouldn't bully one. It seem like basic common sense to me.
The good news is that the toilet went to jail though.

Hope some insane Becky deforms her face in jail.

I want to beat up the crackers that were harassing him :feelsBox: The bullied gotta protect each other.

And yeah, there's never any accountability for the bullies, when the bullied go ER. They continue to get pussy and validation, and make the next ER.

I hope the foid gets raped by prison guards in jail.

OP is right. The norms need to die it is selection. The norms bully people like the kid because they have little power compared to Chads.

Dumb cunt just wanted validation from her chad bully

Normies in their natural state

Pure unadulterated ragefuel

Wish the kid play minecraft on them

OP is right. The norms need to die it is selection. The norms bully people like the kid because they have little power compared to Chads.
AR-15 says no

Not really enough tbh. Punishment must be more severe. Same for the two males in the beginning who orchestrated the event. Maybe not murder, but a definite beating/stabbing with the intention of maiming/permanently crippling them.

Normies are DEMANDING for incels to go ER. They have a fetish for incels going ER

After years of hard work, they finally succeed in making someone go ER, they start playing a victim.
Fucking narcissistic normie cunts
full

Hope he does the needful to them

Normies are DEMANDING for incels to go ER. They have a fetish for incels going ER

After years of hard work, they finally succeed in making someone go ER, they start playing a victim.
Fucking narcissistic normie cunts
full
Normies act superior, and can't back it up. Normies think they have authority over incels, and they don't.

Good lord, humans are one vile, evil species.

I no longer feel bad for ER victims

His Spidey sense was broken.

He should have tied her up in a lamppost!

I’ve been in the same position as that kid when I was little. Total ragefuel to see it happen in third person.

Okay so here's what happened... The guy in the video is a huge Spiderman fan. He is outcasted because he's 15 and a Spiderman fan. So these normies told him to come to the park and said that they were having a costume party at the park and to come dressed up as Spiderman. Obviously It's a lie to humiliate and torment him. A random toilet decides to take it one step above verbal harassment and sucker punch him in the face leaving him with a broken nose and bloody face. Here's the vid.

View attachment 825619

At this point people who die from school shootings is just natural selection. How dumb do you have to still be bullying people in 2023 when another mass shooting happens like every month. I mean yeah obviously Normies are cruel but we already know that much. I just don't understand how they're so stupid on top of it all. Pitbulls are known for being aggressive, So you shouldn't slap one in the face. And bullied outcasts are known for shootings so you shouldn't bully one. It seem like basic common sense to me.
Lol normies are stupid and evil, I would merely feel bad for him suffering arrested development and wearing a Spiderman costume in highschool.

He should have decked the foid.

D077876A 3810 49DD 9FA0 A90880C25DAF

The average incel in 2023

The normies were probably mad that he wasn’t black, since spider man is apparently black now

I wouldn't blame him at that point.